Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommed a Wii or Xbox games for young DC?

(6 Posts)
BabyDubsEverywhere Sun 25-Sep-11 16:58:52

My two will be three and four by Christmas, are there any games out there that we could all play as a family on the xbox or wii? TIA

FagAshLill Sun 25-Sep-11 17:26:14

Mario Kart is always a good bet. Sonic as well.

CandiceMariePratt Sun 25-Sep-11 17:32:02

Wii party is really good, lots of different games on it.

Bohica Sun 25-Sep-11 21:46:29

I received a wii bundle as part on the MN Wii challange. Kirby is a good platform game that you can play togeather & DD loves picking me up and putting me on her head!

Mario cart is great and DD doesn't care that she can't do it, sometimes we give her the steering wheel minus a controller and she believes she is steering my character.

We were also given Udraw with a sponge bob game which DD (3.7) LOVES and can play on her own but the Udraw is flimsy and V expensive for what it actually is and no-one apart from DD plays with it.

Wii play motion is also great for that age range and has some very funny games on it, ice cream toppling and sword play and worth the money as you get the Wii motion controller with it.

I like the cycling and skining on the Wii sport resort but not surre if you can buy that seperatly (it came with the black Wii console)

Geocentric Mon 26-Sep-11 01:57:09

We just got one called Smurf Dance Party (wii), loads of fun. Even my 1 yr old niece was bopping her bottom along to the music! grin
Don't get Littlest Pet Shop - rubbish and so hard that my dd just watched while dh gritted his teeth and played for her...

FreakoidOrganisoid Sun 02-Oct-11 21:24:18

We all love Mario Kart (dc 5 and 3)
Ds is a bit mario obsessed so I've been bidding on some of the other mario games for him on ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now