Talk

Advanced search

Just been into ELC.....

(8 Posts)
YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Wed 21-Sep-11 11:21:00

They reduced loads of stuff in store last night and just got £100 worth of Happy land stuff for £60 ish.

That's Christmas almost sorted for 2 boys then! smile

Dillydollydaydream Wed 21-Sep-11 11:29:01

Ooh my ds has a collection of Happyland toys, off ro see if there's anything we can add to it!

chirpchirp Wed 21-Sep-11 12:05:56

Thanks for the tip, will check if it's on line too.

IsItMeOr Wed 21-Sep-11 19:19:34

It is online. It seems to be 20% off everything and the Fairyland Bluebell Boot is half price.

Has anybody else noticed that they seem to have increased the base prices by around 10% this year? I spotted it particularly on the storage boxes which were £20 last year, and are not £22. Of course, I only buy them when reduced, but that's still going to be 10% more than last year...

YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Wed 21-Sep-11 19:46:59

Oh I wouldn't know!

Ds's are only 1 & 2 so it's only this year I have bought happy land stuff (on hearing how good it was here)

Stil,l for me, a bargain.

I also it some schliech animals for the older one on a 3 for 2 offer so he has a full safari set now grin

YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Wed 21-Sep-11 19:48:03

Sorry bout typo's, in phone whilst BF the youngest. blush

IsItMeOr Wed 21-Sep-11 21:47:20

I am obsessed with Happyland grin.

Those schliech animals also look fab!

Pigleychez Thu 22-Sep-11 16:53:32

Ive just bought my girls (16mths and 3) a happyland collection for xmas. Got a massive plastic storage box full of toys for £50 out the local paper! Theres the house, farm, tea shop, vets etc theres a good £200's worth of stuff.

Typically I bought the funfair set recently as I knew they would love that.. Of course its reduced now! However have since found myself addicted to buying more bits so may have to get the xmas set too. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now