Talk

Advanced search

Santa sacks??

(4 Posts)

First year we're doing them for DD 18months, DS 2.9 and DSD who is 4.5. Not sure how much should go in them? Was thinking new pjs, selection box, 2 small toys, dressing up outfit or new outfit for Xmas day, colouring book and pencils and a book. Does that sound ok or am I being cheap?!!

LoveBeingAMummyAgain Sat 17-Sep-11 09:37:48

More than I put in dd's stocking but then you will have more room grin

CherryMonster Sat 17-Sep-11 10:42:20

i do santa sacks for my dc's (also stockings blush) this was in an effort to keep ds1 believing as long as possible because he was having a hard time and i thought he would tell the little ones. (it worked for 2 years) in the stockings they get orange and apple, choc coins, jelly lolly, socks, pants, toothbrush, pencils, rubbers, little toy and a teddy in the top. it the santa sack they get the tat that they want, always a comic each, and little boxes of cereal, jokey toys like flipping penguins, little clockwork bits, top trumps cards, and all random little bits of tat (often from hawkins) that i pick up through the year. they love it and it usually only costs a few pounds extra

gillybean2 Sat 17-Sep-11 11:29:20

sock and pants can be a good stocking stuffer too. Ds gets a bigger item like a dvd (you can get them for £3 if you hunt out the sale ones).
Other small/chap items like a jigsaw, balloons, bottle of bubblebath, matchbox cars etc can go down well.

Oh and he always gets a new toothpbrush and some fun/kids toothpaste.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now