Talk

Advanced search

sleigh rides

(7 Posts)
unfitmummy Thu 15-Sep-11 11:24:24

does anyone know of anywhere you can do a sleigh ride pulled by reindeer? my dd really wants to do this - even better if it was with santa as well but i suspect that is asking a bit much? hope someone can help!

chirpchirp Thu 15-Sep-11 17:45:24

http://www.dobbies.com/Whats-on-at-Dobbies/The-Biggest-UKs-Xmas-Tree-Events/C

Apparently Dobbies are going to be doing them! Or at least the one in Edinburgh. Maybe have a thorough look at their website or contact your local branch. Fingers crossed there is one near you.

chirpchirp Thu 15-Sep-11 17:46:27

www.dobbies.com/Whats-on-at-Dobbies/The-Biggest-UKs-Xmas-Tree-Events/C

chirpchirp Thu 15-Sep-11 18:02:48

Sorry, just realised that's last year's programme sad Fingers crossed they'll do it again this year.

unfitmummy Fri 16-Sep-11 20:47:41

that is fantastic!! we will be in edinburgh for christmas so that would be perfect! will keep my eye out for dobbies programme for this year.

by the way - i think i sort of know you from real life? are you friends with Debbie Hall? i'm her sister in law!

chirpchirp Fri 16-Sep-11 23:04:07

Ha ha! Small world! I am friends with Debbie and was in fact around at hers today meeting Thomas (your mum was there too!). Did you figure out who I was just by the photos on my profile?

unfitmummy Sun 18-Sep-11 14:13:06

i figured it out through your pinterest board - i remembered the name. it is such a small world! (by the way, i have bookmarked your christmas pinterest board!)

i am gutted i can't meet wee thomas yet. it'll be christmas before i get cuddles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now