Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Starting to think about Christmas. Need presents that won't still be unopened this time next year.

(3 Posts)
HarrietJones Wed 14-Sep-11 20:10:27

dd1(12)- likes Twilight & reading

Dd2(10)- like mallory towers, things in my pocket & Dr Who

Dd3(will be 14 months) likes animals & eating.

Got dd2 a puffin post membership last year so will renew. Thinking of pass for local farm for dd3(&dh)

And now I'm stuck!

unfitmummy Thu 15-Sep-11 11:20:17

for DD1 and 2 - have a look at the book people and see if there are any box sets she would like
dd3 - my son has a box full of animals which he plays with frequently. they are a combination of cheap pound shop ones (which i put in his stocking) and expensive sheif ones that relatives bought him when i asked for animals for his christmas. he also loves his ELC carry case of dinosaurs - they do other animals in this range too which is well worth it.

if you think your dh would use it then a farm pass is a great idea too. my in-laws give me an annual pass to something like that every year as my present - so much better than socks and scarf!

HarrietJones Thu 15-Sep-11 12:17:35

Dh likes to be out & about with dd3 on his SAH days where as I do toddler group things, so it would be cheaper. There's also a soft play for winter days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now