Talk

Advanced search

i would love to be concerned about where to spend christmas!!!!!

(3 Posts)
CherryMonster Thu 08-Sep-11 15:48:55

but unfortunately, we always stay at home because there are no other options. my parents live half an hour away but have a small house so not enough room for me, db, dsis and my 4 kids and dog. the only other relative i have ever spent christmas with was my nan who died last august. last christmas was horrid because she should have been there (she usually came and spent christmas week with us). my sister comes for christmas day, and my mum comes over on boxing day but thats it.

gregssausageroll Thu 08-Sep-11 17:11:53

Sorry but that is quite poor of your parents. My house is quite small too but no one would ever be turned away on Christmas day. There is the floor if not enough seats.

Sorry about your nan.

CherryMonster Thu 08-Sep-11 19:39:11

no seriously, its not a case that it would be uncomfortable, but that we actually wouldnt fit into the living room and kitchen. i did used to go there when i just had the two boys, but it was a a tight squeeze then, it just wouldnt physically be possible now.

thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now