Talk

Advanced search

Letters to Santa

(4 Posts)
Scout19075 Sun 21-Aug-11 20:14:53

Can anyone recommend a good address or website where you can write to/receive a letter from Santa/Father Christmas? MrScout is working abroad and we'll probably be joining him and not arriving home until December so I'm looking now in case I have to allow for international post (though the letter from Santa would be sent to our home address).

Thanks!

LordOfTheFlies Sun 21-Aug-11 20:23:32

Last year I got the NSPCC Santa Letters. I did it online, there's a £5 donation.
The letters were both different ,all the detail that I filled in was in the letter.

And you feel like you're doing your bit for charity.

Royal mail used to do one.You send your letter to SANTA 1 ( I'm sure it'll be on the website) and your child gets a reply.

I think you have to get them sent quite early.

HTHgrin

Tinkerisdead Mon 22-Aug-11 09:16:29

I did royal mail ones before but didn't like the generic response. Last year I sent the letter to my step dad. He sent back a brilliant personalised, Xmas paper letter. Dd is too young to recognise writing etc and I pre wrote the address on a sticker which I stuck over as we posted it. But in years to come I know dd will be fooled as it's my mum who writes cards etc so she never sees step dads writing. If you can convince a friend or relative it's far nicer.

pissedrightoff Tue 23-Aug-11 23:05:51

I like this one www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com/free_printable_letters_from_santa.asp

And as it is DD's 3rd Christmas, I am going to do ones for her previous 2 Christmases smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now