Talk

Advanced search

Joint gift for a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl?

(8 Posts)
gregssausageroll Sun 21-Aug-11 11:54:38

Need to cut back a bit this year so was thinking of a DVD and popcorn but they tend to get copies of DVDs early (!). Is there a wii game that would cover both of them?

Any other joint suggestions would be appreciated!

HappyMummyOfOne Sun 21-Aug-11 14:22:31

Board games can make good joint presents. Sweetie/chocolate hamper that could be shared.

cjbartlett Sun 21-Aug-11 14:23:56

Is it for your two? Like a main present? Trampoline?

LIZS Sun 21-Aug-11 14:23:59

Board games like Cranium Cadoo or a dvd

gregssausageroll Sun 21-Aug-11 16:16:16

No, it is for my cousin's two children. Like the board game idea. Have got lots on my watch list on ebay - does that make me sound mean?

Sweetie hamper sounds great as well. Might do that too depending on board game cost instead of a selection box.

Thank you.

trumpton Sun 21-Aug-11 16:42:26

May I recommend LABYRINTH I bought it for my Godchildren and also my niece and nephew and they all loved it.

tummytickler Sun 21-Aug-11 17:25:45

Are they crafty? How about something like Bendaroos? They appeal to all ages and are great fun.
Or make up a craft box for them. Pound shops are really good for craft materials like paint, sequins, tissue paper adn stuff. Really easy to get together a cheap craft box from there.

nappyaddict Mon 22-Aug-11 15:12:54

Board game, lego, computer games (if they have a computer or console), CDs, DVDs, books, magnetix, hamper of arts and crafts things, playdough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now