Talk

Advanced search

4 year old boy

(7 Posts)
littlemagic Mon 15-Aug-11 12:40:43

No idea what to get my nephew for Christmas budget is £15. He is in to cars and toy story but has alot of the stuff already (not allowed arts or crafts mum doesn't allow this). I would be grateful for any ideas??

headfairy Mon 15-Aug-11 12:42:14

a large tub of paints, glue, sticking things, foam shapes and stickers. Just to irritate the mum grin

Sorry, but what mother doesn't allow crafts?

Wish I could help you with the present idea but I couldnt' get past the no crafts rule.

jakesmommy Mon 15-Aug-11 19:46:27

Hi, if you look in argos you can buy Cars and Toy Story items in the 2 for £15 deal, my son is a 4 too, I have bought him Cars items 2, also Hot Wheels, Tonka Chuck playground stuff, Ben 10, Transformers, Marble run and some board games. I reccomend looking in places such as Home Bargain, Wilkinsons and Tescos

Thefoxsbrush Mon 15-Aug-11 21:15:23

I have bought a lot of toy story items on eBay for a Christmas gift - personalised 'woody' placemat, toy story cutlery, cup, bowl, plate, egg cup, beaker and I got 3 toy story t shirts in the asda sale. Total cost = £11

UniS Tue 16-Aug-11 23:09:41

lego
toy story or cars theme if you like or just plain old lego for building his own cars with. Lots of nice small kits to build a vehicle or two for under 10 quid.

RJRabbit Tue 16-Aug-11 23:15:50

I have a four-year-old:
Imaginext submarine - £17 at the ELC, but there're always codes for 20% off.
Lego mini figures
Pirate ship and/or pirates
Tool belt
Those books with flaps where you can "Look Inside..." we have ships and human body.
A sword, hook, eye patch
Playmobil

AmaraDresden Tue 16-Aug-11 23:56:53

Playdough! Haha

Dinosaurs? My 4 year old loves them! Lego, action figures like spiderman etc. How about a mr potato head from toy story?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now