Talk

Advanced search

What to get 9 and 13 year old niece

(5 Posts)
manderella Fri 12-Aug-11 18:16:24

Hello am trying to write my Christmas list as only have four pays to go. I have no idea what to get my 9 and 13 year old nieces. Any ideas please. Thanks xmy Christmas list as only have four pays to go. I have no idea what to get my 9 and 13 year old nieces. Any ideas please. Thanks x

curlycat Fri 12-Aug-11 18:28:05

depends what you spend i suppose but my dd is 11 and loves

smellies for the bath
girl band perfumes
jacqueline wilson books
junk jewellry - think claires/new look/tammy
vouchers for shops above
arts and craft stuff
clothes designing stuff - fashion angels is popular with her friends
cds/dvds/wii games
scarfs
bags
nomination style bracelets are lovely and can be personalised
clothes - new look/tammy/internationale

hope that helps

just thinking though if i know she likes all this how come i haven't a clue what she'll be getting this year!!smile

manderella Fri 12-Aug-11 19:31:22

Sorry meant to say my budget would be up to £20 each. Thanks for the great ideas but they don't like jewellery, bags, scarf, they don't read books. The youngest might like craft stuff but oldest Wouldn't.

LordOfTheFlies Fri 12-Aug-11 20:08:59

Would they like an animal adoption?

My DD has a dolphin donation that she is thrilled with (she had asked for this)

We sponsered 2 unrehomeable cats until they died(from the place we got our cat from)
Or Dogs Trust?

Thefoxsbrush Sat 13-Aug-11 20:13:46

I stole this from another thread but I'm making everyone between 9 and 15 in my family a movie night in box. 2 cheap DVDs from amazon, 2 cans of coke, a bag of microwavable popcorn, some popcorn holders and some sweets. Job done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now