Talk

Advanced search

xbox 360 for dh?

(5 Posts)
onanightlikethis Tue 21-Dec-10 19:30:50

i want to spoil dh..should i? he works hard, but never gets anything for himself. i spend money on me all the time, haircuts, nails, clothes.
he loves gamimg, or used to, since we had kids he hasnt had the time, and the family pc is too old and full to game on anymore.
the kids would use it too, they are 5 and 6.my only negative is it would be on plastic, the only thing this xmas, and we have an expensive summer holiday to save for. am i right to spoil him? should i? i feel he deserves it.help!

sazm Tue 21-Dec-10 20:57:13

personally i would,but only if you can def afford to pay it before the interest starts getting added to it.
if you are stretching yourself then dont,nice thought but you dont want to worry after xmas about how u r going to pay for it x

lucysmam Tue 21-Dec-10 21:14:47

Yes, if you can afford to pay off the plastic, as sazm says.

Mine saved up & bought himself one about 6 months ago & plays on it every night near enough while I've either got my head buried in a book or am on MN

Maybe try GameStation if you have one near you & see if they'll put you a package together with a 2nd hand one?

You honestly can't tell my dp's is pre-loved & he got everything he could possibly need to go with it (including a 3month x-box Live subscription) for around £100 iirc

LadyOfTheFlowers Tue 21-Dec-10 21:17:44

If you have an alternative telly he can play it on, like upstairs/another room, then yes.

If you don't then I wouldn't recommend it - it is known as the Shitbox in this house!!

onanightlikethis Tue 21-Dec-10 22:29:37

Yes have2 teles so wouldn't affect me. I have some private workin Jan so could payit off in 2 months. I do worry that 5yrar old is too young tone playing, but we have never had wii or anything . Sorry for typos bloody iphone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now