Talk

Advanced search

please help me find this nativity set

(6 Posts)
nativityhelp Sat 18-Dec-10 22:24:09

Way back in 1995 I bought a sweet little nativity set through a book club at work. Over the years the characters have been played with and lost but I can't tell you how much I'd love to replace it. The models were cast in solid rubber and were short and dumpy as in the picture. I've done extensive googling to no avail. There are similar ones such as the little people ones but I really want one just like this for my old nostalgic self. Please look on my profile for the pic. Thanks.

gillybean2 Sun 19-Dec-10 09:22:12

Any reason the cow is shagging the sheep? Or are we meant to take from that you aren't entirely serious....?

mylifewithmangers Sun 19-Dec-10 09:32:47

ROFL!

belgo Sun 19-Dec-10 09:37:03

This one, no cow to shag the sheep though, probably a good thing for the sheepgrin

asdx2 Sun 19-Dec-10 09:42:35

Dd has a set I think almost identical. I bought it from Ebay years ago. I think it was listed as Early Learning Centre Nativity Set. It was old when I bought it and it's not the more recent Little People set.

nativityhelp Sun 19-Dec-10 12:59:44

Ha ha. I meant to crop the shaggers out!

I am serious though. Belgo, that's a sweet little set too but in my sad old nostaligia addled brain I want the exact same one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now