Talk

Advanced search

Oh yes it is.......

(8 Posts)
NigellaPleaseComeDineWithMe Thu 16-Dec-10 11:12:46

So how as the panto you went to this year?

Peter Pan at Swindon has Paul Nicholas in it. A lively show with lots going on - with many musical / dance routines and good audience interaction. Even brought out a Churchill dog at one point - so all the DS' 5 - 13 enjoyed it (oh yes they did)

Now DS' go around singing - "what shall we do with a drunken sailor?" - "Shave his bum with a ladies razor" grin.

Better than last years Sleeping Beauty which was abit dull in comparison...

So how was yours?

lljkk Thu 16-Dec-10 16:03:07

Do most people attend pantos most years? I've been to 1.5 in 19 years. DC have a combined 28 years of life and have managed to attend 1.5 pantos between them.

MassiveKnobOfBrandyButter Thu 16-Dec-10 16:06:01

we shall be attending panto, on boxing day. we go every boxing day otherwise we will all kill eachother indoors.

Cinderella this time.

NigellaPleaseComeDineWithMe Fri 17-Dec-10 13:54:35

Started going a few years ago when Company got tickets at reduced prices - 'tis quite good fun really.

Haribojoe Fri 17-Dec-10 18:13:27

We always go on Christmas Eve, Dick Whittington this year.

Have been making the kids practice, "oh yes he did" smile

IAmRubyLennox Sat 18-Dec-10 08:39:41

Oooh, Nigella, now I am wondering if I know you! In a town of a mere 100,000 people, I'm sure all MN-ers know each other wink.

Saw 'Peter Pan' with the DCs' school this week, it was great fun. Likewise, the rude songs are going to run and run. It took me until February to get them to stop singing the songs from last year's panto! The skeleton pirates were a bit scary though, I ended up with half an infant class sitting on my knee!

NigellaPleaseComeDineWithMe Fri 24-Dec-10 17:57:28

Maybe - don't live in the S-word - in a village out tot he West, nearer WB.

NotEnoughTime Fri 24-Dec-10 18:30:47

We have been to 2 pantos this year and have got 1 more to endure enjoy next week. The 2 we have seen so far were very good.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: