Talk

Advanced search

Wish DH hadn't used my Amazon log in to buy my present!

(11 Posts)
belindarose Wed 15-Dec-10 11:45:36

As the order confirmation came to my email and now I know I am getting a Kindle. I'm pleased, but will now have to act surprised!

MimieD Wed 15-Dec-10 12:20:57

Hihi, men...my hubbie did something similar. Upon his request, I logged in under his Amazon account and put some items I liked in the wish list...he then forwarded me the dispatch email (grin)

MimieD Wed 15-Dec-10 12:21:14

oops...grin even

TinselinaBumSquash Wed 15-Dec-10 12:21:55

LMAO Dp did exactly the same thing, i got an email out of the blue saying 'thanks for ordering your Kindle' i was grin

nickeldonkeycarrymary Wed 15-Dec-10 15:05:59

fool! grin

still, at least you knwo you won't have to return it on Boxing day!

mycomment Wed 15-Dec-10 22:39:54

so did it get paid for on your stored debit card also?!

MrsRichards Wed 15-Dec-10 22:41:13

I'll have it, I have dropped so many hints to my oh that I wouldnt care if he used my amazon account!!

belindarose Thu 16-Dec-10 09:33:39

Fortunately the stored card is the joint credit card and he pays that anyway while I'm not working! He was 'subtly' asking about books I'd read last night, so maybe putting some on it. Hurray!

Curiousmama Thu 16-Dec-10 09:36:38

Aww bless him that's nice he's asking about books smile Dp and I got ours for each other early but he's got me extra. I know they're clothes as he came back saying he's just like Gok Won grin

SantasMooningArse Thu 16-Dec-10 09:38:01

Ditto exactly LOL although Amazon won;t get it here on said date so I have just despatched DH to Waterstones to get the alternative after a stock check. Although i doubt he'll do it, his faith in Amazon is somewhat unfounded in reality!

storminabuttercup Thu 16-Dec-10 13:35:41

DP did the same with debenhehams, i'm getting the jasper conran evening bag i had my eye on :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now