Talk

Advanced search

Please help with Secret Santa for Friday!

(8 Posts)
funtimefairyintinselledwincies Tue 14-Dec-10 16:11:17

I've just found out that we're doing Secret Santa at our baby/toddler Christmas pissup night out on Friday. I've drawn someone who I know to talk to, but not well. She's a Grandma, likes to be organised...but I can't remember anything else that she's told me about herself blush.

Any ideas? <panic emoticon>

gillybean2 Tue 14-Dec-10 16:14:33

What's the budget?
Maybe a diary?

funtimefairyintinselledwincies Tue 14-Dec-10 16:17:46

No more than £5. I think that she's the sort of lady who'll already have a diary but please keep the suggestions coming grin!

chocohohoholic Tue 14-Dec-10 16:20:51

Take the easy option and take a bottle of wine. It's desperately dull but so much better to receive than some christmas tat grin.

PandaG Tue 14-Dec-10 16:22:35

Christmas decorations - M and S have them for £2.50 each or 3 for 2, or BHS all now half price - bought some lovely ones today for £1.25 each.

at least a couple of baubles can be used at this time of year, and are unlikely to offend|!

funtimefairyintinselledwincies Tue 14-Dec-10 16:26:26

After a long week, I'm not sure that it would survive the taxi ride into town choco grin.

That's a good idea PandaG, I might have to bribe 2 tired ds' into M&S with the promise of a cake in the cafe for good boys who help mummy!

BlingLoving Tue 14-Dec-10 16:42:24

good handcream.

funtimefairyintinselledwincies Tue 14-Dec-10 17:15:30

Oooh, liking that one too bling!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now