Talk

Advanced search

stocking for 13 month old?

(8 Posts)
Blackletterday Mon 13-Dec-10 20:52:50

So far I have flannel/toothbrush, erm that's about it. I can't do the usual poundshop pens/shit for him as he is too young. Any ideas?

dinkystinky Mon 13-Dec-10 20:56:29

I got my 10 month old last year a little set of those cardboard books (Nightgarden set) which he liked looking at - still does a year on - and a little soft ball which he liked rolling around. You can also put a satsuma in there and some chocolate buttons.

bogie Mon 13-Dec-10 21:00:34

I got some really nice soft blocks from Ikea the other day for our 10m old

dinkystinky Mon 13-Dec-10 21:02:27

Oh yes, stacking cups a great idea too if you dont have some already.

SmokinHowardDonald Mon 13-Dec-10 21:04:54

DS2 was 9mo first Christmas. His stocking had things like a dummy, socks, gloves, hat, toothbrush, rubber ducks for the bath, books, organix snacks, soft toy, rattle, ball, crayons, etc

Dexterrocks Mon 13-Dec-10 21:05:19

Small, baby safe soft toy?

Small toy car - the chunky plastic type?

Rainmaker?

Finger puppet?

Bells on a stick (ELC)?

CD of nursery rhymes or stories?

One of those books on a mini telephone cord that you can attatch to a pram/buggy?

SmokinHowardDonald Mon 13-Dec-10 21:13:53

ELC do tend to be really good for stocking fillers for 1yr+ - lots of little musical bits, chunky cars, arty bits etc

belindarose Tue 14-Dec-10 11:59:31

Mine (15 mo) will be so happy to find satsumas in a stocking that I think that's all I'm putting in! She'll spend the next month trying to stuff oranges in every sock she can find.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: