Talk

Advanced search

Giving tree present for age 6-10 girl

(7 Posts)
dumbelina Mon 13-Dec-10 20:23:13

I have taken a tag from work's Giving Tree, the idea being you buy a gift for a child who may not be getting much this year. The gifts are for local disabled children who either live in care homes or whose families cannot afford the Christmas expense. I have a girl age range 6 - 10, her disability is not specified, which is fair enough, but it is making it hard for me to come up with something suitable. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Fennel Mon 13-Dec-10 20:34:35

Animal hospital or Pony in my pocket or Sylvanian family? You can play with those at various levels.

iheartdusty Mon 13-Dec-10 20:35:20

hmm

perhaps a selection of things from Claire's accessories - eg purse, hairclips, necklace, small teddy - I would have thought there would be enough variety in a selection like that?

my 9 yr old could easily have spent every penny that came her way in Claire's for the past 5 years.

DaftApeth Mon 13-Dec-10 21:29:16

Yes I agree with hair things.

Or maybe a hat and woolly mittens.

Sparkly handbag

Dvd

dumbelina Tue 14-Dec-10 12:25:19

Great ideas everyone - I feel a trip to Claire's coming on.

FattyArbuckel Tue 14-Dec-10 18:38:34

Cute Stationery stuff?

mamaloco Tue 14-Dec-10 18:41:19

soft cuddly toy? pony, dog or cat? As you don't know the disability hair things might not be suitable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: