Talk

Advanced search

What games does your 11yo DS enjoy playing on his DS?

(9 Posts)
ragged Fri 10-Dec-10 14:47:23

Am looking for a 2nd hand game for DS, something rated for under 12 but still exciting/fun. He is not into any character stuff except Star Wars/Clone wars.
Suggestions?

Pollyanna Fri 10-Dec-10 14:49:02

my ds has asked for a pokemon ds game for Christmas - it's called silver soul or something similar. He isn't into pokemon the cartoon or anything like that, but still really wants the game.

PortlyBlackSantaUpAChimney Fri 10-Dec-10 14:49:21

Is he the type of child to get into Animal Crossing? my DSs are 9 & 7 and love it - but it's not every gamers cup of tea.

Other than that, Mario stuff.

Oh DS1 also likes the first professor Layton - but does need some help with the puzzles obv. He likes the feel of the game and the story.

jacquiel Fri 10-Dec-10 14:50:51

Professor Layton,
Pokemon,
lego starwars

PandaG Fri 10-Dec-10 14:57:48

another vote for Prof layton here - he has had all 3, is working his way through third currently with very little help.

also lego batman, brain training, gravity

fartmeistergeneral Fri 10-Dec-10 14:58:41

Oh, was just about to come on and say Prof Layton - but I see I'm not the first!

fartmeistergeneral Fri 10-Dec-10 14:59:47

Can someone tell me what Prof Layton games are out there? My ds has done one.

PandaG Fri 10-Dec-10 15:18:39

prof layton and the curious village
prof layton and pandora's box
prof layton and the lost future

there are others but they have only been released in Japan

ragged Sat 11-Dec-10 08:34:33

Really good replies, thanks. I guess I was hoping to find something besides Star Wars theme, sounds promising!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: