Talk

Advanced search

This is gonna be a looooong Christmas. Anyone feel the same?

(4 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Thu 09-Dec-10 09:30:04

Message withdrawn

Catchthewind Thu 09-Dec-10 09:33:18

I'm fed up about the children being so exhausted. Everyone at school is ill as well, and I want to keep mine at home to stop them getting ill too.

They should just close schools for the whole of december.

tulpe Thu 09-Dec-10 09:44:16

Agree with Catchthewind - DCs and I are all suffering with an assortment of viral bugs at present. DS1 could have returned to school today but he is so run down that he would have come back with something else anyway So we are staying wrapped up and warm and trying to get ourselves back to normal.

Such a shame as I love December and Christmas and am trying to summon up the wherewithal to enjoy it or it will be gone for another year

taffetazatyousantaclaus Thu 09-Dec-10 10:55:45

My DC are ill the first week of Dember every year without fail. DD made the kindergarten nativity yesterday by the skin of her teeth, but I felt bad as the church was very cold. She came home and promptly fell asleep on the sofa for 3 hours. Much better when she woke.

My DS(7) is absolutely horrid at the moment. Full of attitude, constantly demanding, and not a happy soul. He's very miserable about doing his nativity this year and is constantly moaning about it.sad I want my lovely boy back.

I am hoping that getting and dressing the tree this weekend will perk them up a bit. I am looking forward to it, have done most stuff I need to do, but my little family are all miserable buggers. I will not let them drag me down......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now