Talk

Advanced search

OK ladies I have a Pandora charms question...

(7 Posts)
Clary Thu 09-Dec-10 00:13:32

I am aware that some of you are not keen but if you know about them please help!

I am planning to give one to a friend this Christmas who wears them on her bracelet. I have internet hunted and discovered you can pay like £35, or maybe you would prefer £10?

Clearly the £10 is prefereable; but does anyone know if I am being sold a pup? If what I am buying for £10 is not a genuine Pandora charm then it's gotta be a no-no for my pal. OTOH if it's a real one, why not? But then why would anyone pay £35?

Anyone know if websites selling the chamrs really are, or is it a load of knock-off?

dracschick Thu 09-Dec-10 00:14:49

If its £10 its not real.

whingeomatic Thu 09-Dec-10 00:17:47

Pandora charms are only sold by authorised retailers and the prices are standard so no cheapos, I'm afraid...

Clary Thu 09-Dec-10 00:22:05

Oh really <disappointed>

How can they say they are genuine then? I mean I am not stupid, but if they are saying genuine Pandora charms why don't Pandora sue them?

dracschick Thu 09-Dec-10 07:36:26

unless they are pandora charms bought from a retailer then being sold on??? but £10????

ajandjjmum Thu 09-Dec-10 07:38:12

I think the charms start at around £25.

Clary Fri 10-Dec-10 00:05:12

No I guess they are fakes.

Have found actual real ones for £20 which is not tooooo bad (good reason for buying this pal a really nice pressie smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now