Talk

Advanced search

xmas at CP

(7 Posts)
lomlom Wed 08-Dec-10 17:32:39

Hi, we have booked a xmas break at CP (Elveden forest)there are 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 child, 2 and 4 year olds.

We've got a 2 bed villa but didn't declare the true no. as if I would I should have got the 3 bed villa and there was no point of an extra bedroom for the kids that they would share a bedroom with us anyways!!

But I am very worried now and like to know how strict the check-in procedure is and whether they realy head count the guests at the arrival lodge/point of entry??

Many thanx

RockinRobinBird Wed 08-Dec-10 17:38:44

Um sorry but they do check. We have the same problem with 4 adults and four children. Two of the children sleep in with the adults so we only really need 3 bedrooms. But we had to give it a miss this year once the younger two had turned 2. Four bedrooms just priced us out. I think you're going to have to come clean. If they have no available villas you might find yourself turned away and still paying for it.

RockinRobinBird Wed 08-Dec-10 17:40:20

Meant to add each car drives up to the check in window so even if the first car checks in, the other car still has to pull up for a chat. You don't just drive on.

tiredemma Wed 08-Dec-10 17:41:42

just hide the kids under coats in the back of the car......

SuchStuff Wed 08-Dec-10 17:49:31

Sorry, but I agree with RockinRobinBird - they do check.

Also, do you mean a comfort or comfort plus villa? I wouldn't have thought 4 adults plus kids would be very comfortable in one that size. The kids would literally have to sleep in your double bed the whole time. I don't mind DS coming into our bed at all, but not sure I could do it all night, 4 nights on the trot.

Sorry to be so negative - I love CP and Elveden Forest and think a Christmas break there sounds fab. Wish we could do it!!

SuchStuff Wed 08-Dec-10 17:50:52

RockinRobinBird is right about the drive-in check-in procedure, by the way.

lomlom Wed 08-Dec-10 21:37:00

Thanx everyone for your great infos and resposes smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now