Talk

Advanced search

Need help finding a purple rabbit

(4 Posts)
SeriousWispaHabit Wed 08-Dec-10 09:26:21

DD1 (2.5) is very excited by the idea of Christmas and keeps saying that Father Christmas is going to bring her a dog in a basket with a bone and some 'treasures' hmm

I have managed to find something resembling this (thanks Wilkos) but she is also going on about a blasted purple rabbit.

Now when I google this I get lots of hits but I don't think it's the kind of purple rabbit she is after (my poor mother is traumatised after googling 'big purple rabbit') unless I spend about £25 which I don't really want to do as I have spent enough already really.

She has a bit of a purple obsession at the moment and keeps on and on about this rabbit that she is getting. I have tried suggesting that Father Christmas might not be able to find one and may have to put a purple bow on a white one but she laughed and said he could find a 'magic' one hmm

Has anyone seen a cuddly purple rabbit anywhere?
TIA

LIZS Wed 08-Dec-10 09:28:12

Make one ? Is it a la Kipper ?

ocdgirl Wed 08-Dec-10 09:31:42

amazon have a lavender coloured one, i'll try and do a link

www.amazon.co.uk/Floppity-Bunny-Ty-Beanie-Baby/dp/ B00001QE9H/ref=sr_1_141?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1291800 533&sr=1-141

ocdgirl Wed 08-Dec-10 09:33:43

also

www.amazon.co.uk/Breezer-Bunny-Rabbit-Magnatude-So ft/dp/B0041497YG/ref=sr_1_145?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1 291800720&sr=1-145

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: