Talk

Advanced search

Canvas for dp

(8 Posts)
neverright Tue 07-Dec-10 17:05:04

Hi,

I've decided to order dp a canvas for Christmas but not sure where to order from and starting to panic I'm running out of time. Someone has suggested I order from ebay but not too sure I feel confident with that. I've looked at online reviews of a company called www.photooncanvas.org.uk and wondered if anyone had used them or could suggest where else to try.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

belindarose Tue 07-Dec-10 17:10:42

We ordered a test one from eBay and it's great so we're ordering more. I'll find out which dealer later and let you know.

neverright Tue 07-Dec-10 17:29:20

Great thank you

neverright Wed 08-Dec-10 09:42:47

bump

belindarose Wed 08-Dec-10 10:32:34

'One Stop Art Shop' is who we used from eBay. We got a nice landscape done and have now ordered a portrait of DD for MIL (who asked for it - I don't like big portraits, but she does!).

neverright Wed 08-Dec-10 19:05:44

Thanks for coming back to me I'll check them out. Hope MIL is pleased with her portrait

00boogiewoogie Tue 14-Dec-10 14:07:25

I got my christening photos printed by www.photooncanvas.org.uk and they were absolutely beautiful

They really went out of their way to make sure we got what we wanted

I would definitely recommend smile

neverright Wed 15-Dec-10 20:22:44

Thanks for the recommendation. I used photooncanvas and although I haven't received my order as yet they have been brilliant helping me when changing my mind on a few things. Can't wait to receive it now. Thanks you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: