Talk

Advanced search

Stocking Fillers for DP

(8 Posts)
storminabuttercup Tue 07-Dec-10 09:46:12

What little 'bits' do you get your DP at christmas, I am going shopping today and it WILL be the last time and i need inspiration, ive got him a few big things (2 ps3 games and a ridiculously expensive scarf) but want some other bits for him to open. he only gets gifts from me and my parents and sis and i always have loads to open so like to spoil him a bit :-D

CherryTheRedNosedMonster Tue 07-Dec-10 09:48:59

tin of lynx, pair of socks, gloves, choccies, miniature bottles of plonk

storminabuttercup Tue 07-Dec-10 09:57:32

added to list :-D

thanks

celebmum Tue 07-Dec-10 10:27:31

A book, Next aftershave, boxers?? smile

LadyGlencoraPalliser Tue 07-Dec-10 10:31:53

Little LED torch, silly pants, enormous Toblerone, wine gums, shaving stuff, shower gel (nicer stuff than normal Tesco own-brand).

asdx2 Tue 07-Dec-10 14:14:45

A yard of Jaffa Cakes,some speciality beers,dvd,cinema vouchers,silly bath toys, dvd game like race night or similar.

storminabuttercup Tue 07-Dec-10 20:31:12

love them all - thanks guys. Shopping today was a disaster, i will be going again booooooo!

SleepingLion Tue 07-Dec-10 20:34:58

I get DH nice shower gel and shaving stuff (Original Source this year), little bottles of red wine (because I hate it and so we normally have white!), freshly ground coffee/coffee beans from Whittards, chocs that only he likes (choc gingers, for example), sometimes handkerchiefs (he doesn't use tissues!), maybe one of those desk calendars for work.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: