Talk

Advanced search

What is this thing my daughter wants for her xmas?!!

(19 Posts)
carolinamoonbeam Mon 06-Dec-10 22:27:58

Please help! my 7 year old daughter wants the following bag/tray/games/whistle thing from santa:

you can put it on your shoulders and it then clips together at the front. You can put it on the car seat in front and it folds down into a tray. It has a whistle on it. It has got sankes and ladders in it and is pink with a horse on it! Also, it is not babyish at all and could possibly be rectangular in shape!confused

It is not the one from dragons den called a tray kit ( i think!) and it is not a trabasac.

This is the only thing she is asking santa for and i am desperate! Casn anyone help? PLEASE!!!smile

Lonnie Mon 06-Dec-10 22:32:45

I think GLTC does something like that.. going to look..

LilRedWG Mon 06-Dec-10 22:33:01

No idea I'm afraid, but BUMP!

RudolphReindeerTuppennyTail Mon 06-Dec-10 22:33:32

Am searching...

kennythekangaroo Mon 06-Dec-10 22:34:00

govinci?

BreakOutTheTinselSantasAComing Mon 06-Dec-10 22:37:02

Theres a bag thats advertised on nick, my DD wants it and I can't remember what its called! Its expensive though, about £45 if I remember right. Sounds like this one.

Lonnie Mon 06-Dec-10 22:37:59

hmm this has no whistle but that was what i was thinking of

http://www.gltc.co.uk/fcp/product/-/back_school_ru cksacks_bags/Tray-Kit-Backpack/10000002169

BreakOutTheTinselSantasAComing Mon 06-Dec-10 22:49:19

I'm SO annoyed I cant find it now!

Lonnie Mon 06-Dec-10 22:49:34

knowing its advertised on nickolodeon I will ask my dkids tomorrow they will know

BreakOutTheTinselSantasAComing Mon 06-Dec-10 22:58:16

its like a solid small rucksack, zips down, and you get a couple of toy things free with it. You can choose what toys you want free. Complete rip off though!

kennythekangaroo Mon 06-Dec-10 23:02:00

Is it this?

RudolphReindeerTuppennyTail Mon 06-Dec-10 23:07:48

It must be this bugger.

Lonnie Mon 06-Dec-10 23:09:08

laughs kinda relieved i dont need to ask my dd3 about th be OH I want one of those too mummy

RudolphReindeerTuppennyTail Mon 06-Dec-10 23:11:54

Ahh. The pink pony one isn't available until after Xmas, but you can get a golden ticket.

dearprudence Mon 06-Dec-10 23:12:28

Ooh, you're good. I was still searching. That must be it, but bloody hell it's expensive for what it is.

But if my 7 year old had asked for it, I'd but it too smile

carolinamoonbeam Tue 07-Dec-10 11:02:07

oh you are all so good! thank you so much!dont know where shes seen that as we dont have nickelodeon tv!

unfortunately though i cant access the links everyne has sent - dont know why - must be the snow!

rudolph and kenny can you forward on details of what its called so i can google it directly?

you are true christmas angels!grin

ocdgirl Tue 07-Dec-10 13:05:22

yuuworld.com but their site doesn't seem to be working at the mo but they do have a fb page

BreakOutTheTinselSantasAComing Tue 07-Dec-10 13:55:20

Thats the one I was on about! I was searching yoohoo and similar words, knew it was something like that. Thank god someone found it, I was googling for about half an hour last night, it really was pissing me off!

kennythekangaroo Tue 07-Dec-10 13:55:30

It's called a yuubag. If you google it, read the netmums page which describes it - sounds like a lot of postage and I think you can only get it from their site.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: