Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a nice/stylish artificial xmas tree - approx 5 feet tall?

(4 Posts)
messylittlemonkey Mon 06-Dec-10 13:15:19

We've decided to go fake this year as DD2 is about to start crawling by the looks of it.

We're after something pretty small which can go in a corner or even on a low table.

All of the ones I've seen are so cheap and nasty looking.

We'd be prepared to go a bit alterntive (i.e doesn't have to be just trad green fir tree type) so long as it's nice and festive looking!

Thanks

DecorhatetheChristmasTree Mon 06-Dec-10 15:02:25

John Lewis does some nice "alternative" trees but may be sold out by now. Habitat usually has some too.

I like the look of the small real tree on the M&S website too (think it's in the flower delivery section)

girlywhirly Mon 06-Dec-10 15:23:06

Mine is a 'Dunhill fir' from the National tree company, 5.5ft and has caused people to do a double take as it's quite bushy and realistic. I've looked on google and some places sell them via the internet but are getting sold out.

LizLemon Mon 06-Dec-10 15:23:14

We got a dark grey tree from John Lewis about 4ft tall that does the job - I said if it wasn't going to be a real tree then it might as well be obviously fake, and tbh I quite like it. Toddler and cat friendly, with much less hoovering.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now