Talk

Advanced search

Chatimals any good?

(6 Posts)
hmc Sat 04-Dec-10 17:19:53

Looked at the reviews on Amazon and they are inconclusive. Anyone got a chatimal - are they good toys?

MrsSnaplegs Sat 04-Dec-10 17:30:27

Most annoying thing my mother has bought my DD in a while! Only repeats last phrase said to it but does about 3 recordings in a row before "turns off" and needs paw pressing again! Have seen Dave the monkey and of all the annoying toys would prefer that!
DH has described it as prime target for a sledgehammer!

Marne Sat 04-Dec-10 17:30:53

I have got one for dd1 after she saw them on you-tube (there are some great clips on there), i have had a little go with it grin, i think dd1 will love it.

Hulababy Sat 04-Dec-10 17:33:02

No idea but I have got DD the meerkat one fro Christmas after someone suggested it earlier it the year - my DD has been obsessed with meerkats since she was tiny. Only had a quick go but I am sure DD will love it - it may have to live in her room though, lol.

hmc Sat 04-Dec-10 17:38:55

Have got dave the funky shoulder monkey for ds MrsSnaplegs, was thinking of something similar for dd. I saw the u-tube clip with Jeremy Paxman and a chatimal Marne....

hmc Sat 04-Dec-10 17:55:40

Think I might go for it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: