Talk

Advanced search

Christmas crackers

(8 Posts)
domesticsluttery Sat 04-Dec-10 16:46:57

I have some wnaky lovely JL fill your own crackers. Actually I had forgotten that I'd bought them in last year's January sales blush

What can I fill them with? They have a hat and joke, so I just need a treat. I was thinking maybe lottery tickets for the adults, or is that a bit naff? What about the children?

healthyElfy Sat 04-Dec-10 17:13:04

Tickseed do little bits and bobs like seeds and whatnot. You could write forfeits. Scratch cards are more immediate, but I always wonder how I would feel if someone else one a big prize. Could i be really pleased for them blush

domesticsluttery Sat 04-Dec-10 17:18:51

I would probably feel quite pleased, but then as they are all closely related to us I would expect a cut grin

That tickseed website is fab though!

healthyElfy Sat 04-Dec-10 18:32:06

Barbeasty Sun 05-Dec-10 09:52:06

Chocolates fit in nicely. Last year my dad had managed to find little perfume "taster" bottles from somewhere.

I used to put gift vouchers in, but now most are plastic cards they don't fit!

I've put jewellery in before, and have been known to do things like a memory card to go with a proper present.

This year I will be going with a scratch card and chocolate.

COCAcolachristmasadvert Sun 05-Dec-10 09:55:42

We had little bottles of peoples favourite after dinner tipple one year

TheHouseofMirth Sun 05-Dec-10 13:55:43

Ooh I've found perfume miniatures here

domesticsluttery Sun 05-Dec-10 14:01:51

I would love perfume minatures but I'm not sure that all of the guests would, and I want something which appeals to everyone. Some don't drink, some have allergies, some are just fussy beggars...

I think scratchcards and chocs might be the way to go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: