Talk

Advanced search

Gift for Football Mad 7yo ideas needed.

(6 Posts)
hippohead Thu 02-Dec-10 13:08:02

My 7yo nephew would like 'anything to do with football' for Christmas. This has me stumped- doesn't football just need a ball and not much else?

I obviously have a great deal to learn (and no doubt DS will bring me up to speed when he is a bit older).

In the mean time can anyone give me any pointers please?

Just to complicate things I am on a tight budget (groan) of £10- £15.

Any help would be much appreciated.

MentalFloss Thu 02-Dec-10 13:12:00

Does he support a specific team? Cause you could get him something to do with that team?

walesblackbird Thu 02-Dec-10 13:13:34

Goalie gloves, Match Attax cards, Football Club annual, a football. If you know which club he supports look on their website or a sports shop to see what gifts they do - usually mugs, glasses, hats, scarves etc etc

MassiveKnob Thu 02-Dec-10 13:14:39

annuals.

england
team ones
or shoot or match.

all on buy one get one at the mo. so if you have another child you can get 2 pressies.

I can guarantee that he would love an anuual.

domesticsluttery Thu 02-Dec-10 13:26:21

Annuals are definitely a hit, I think my football mad 8 year old would probably be happy if all he got for Christmas was the Match annual!

You can also sometimes get cheap subscriptions to Match magazine, I bough him a 10 week one for £10 on his birthday.

Sports Direct is good for football merchandise if you know what team he supports.

If he plays football does he need new shinpads/goalie gloves/etc?

hippohead Thu 02-Dec-10 13:57:25

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant.....

Thank you all!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: