Talk

Advanced search

Totally stuck - 2.5yr old!

(8 Posts)
greedygoose Thu 02-Dec-10 11:55:38

She is the youngest of 3, plays with all their toys - have seen wooden barrow with accessories on Amazon that is so cute but £49, and I'm being mean this year...
Just stuckidy stuck....

RuthChan Thu 02-Dec-10 13:14:44

I know that my two will get lots of toys from other people. So I try to give them practical things that they actually need.
For example, this year DD will get a new set of duvet cover and sheets. It's not something she can play with, but she will like it and she'll have so many other toys and games that she won't mind.
Is there anything practical she'd like?
How about a sledge or a snowsuit?!!!

DaftApeth Thu 02-Dec-10 19:04:10

Mini micro scooter?

Duplo?

Playmobil?

Fuzzy felt?

Play dough?

Stickers?

mylifewithstrangers Thu 02-Dec-10 19:07:04

Duplo all the way
Or wooden railway
Cute gardening set
Puzzles/Orchard games

richarda Thu 02-Dec-10 19:31:34

Playfoam is suitable from 3 and is a nice change from Playdoh.

Groovy Girl dolls?

Automoblox Wooden Cars ? The Pink C9P is cool for girls.

Other than that what about consumable stuff like felt pens, paints, craft stuff?

Sassyfrassy Thu 02-Dec-10 19:49:26

I have similar situation with dd2 who is two and a half and plays with all her big sister's old toys (and new toys too). We're getting her a new aquadraw with Peppa Pig and since she is peppa pig mad, some clothes with aforementioned pig. She wont have as much under the tree as her big sister but at this age I don't think that's a problem.

RememberToPlaywiththeKids Thu 02-Dec-10 21:53:28

usbourne sticker book (amazon)
alphabet bath letters (they stick to the bath and can be moved around etc)
PJs
Sleeping bag for 'baby' doll

Meglet Thu 02-Dec-10 21:54:51

duplo

playdoh

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: