Talk

Advanced search

Ocado slots gone already?

(9 Posts)
boogeek Tue 30-Nov-10 17:12:42

My email arrived at 15.38 to tell me the slots were available. I tried at 15.55 and nothing was showing up! Came home and tried on my pc in case it was a blackberry issue (so that is at 17.07) - still nothing. Has anybody managed to get one? Should I keep trying in case more open up or resign myself to Tesco hell on Christmas eve?

whomovedmychocolate Tue 30-Nov-10 17:21:45

Waitrose.com have slots! wink

It's all these subscribers who have guaranteed spots that are eating them all up.

BerylStreep Tue 30-Nov-10 17:26:29

Sainsburys still have some.

boogeek Tue 30-Nov-10 17:29:40

Sains it will have to be then (waitrose don't deliver here)

DilysPrice Tue 30-Nov-10 17:42:15

That'll be my fault I'm afraid, I'm a subscriber and I booked my slot in October.
(not literally my fault though, as I'm not in your area, please don't flame me).

nbee84 Tue 30-Nov-10 17:43:19

Keep your eye on the web site as they do release more spots through the month.

boogeek Tue 30-Nov-10 17:53:29

LOL actually I am not that narked abotu subscribers having them - but I am cross that they emailed to say there were slots when actually there must have been two or possibly three!

nannyl Tue 30-Nov-10 21:32:31

Ocado put their Xmas slots online yesturday...

but by mid afternoon all the slots (except mon 20th dec) were gone
(were not there sun night and i was online on ocado most of the evening)

am really disappointed

my nearest waitrose is about 1 hour away, so waitrose.deliver doesnt come here.

I have recently moved up from down south (where i have 3 waitrose in a 10 min drive) and there is some stuff that i want to be waitrose.

It takes me over half an hour to drive to a supermarket, and i only have a really small and rubbish tesco, and a medium sainsburys... drive another 10 mins to a mediocre asda...

NOT looking forward to that on 23rd dec...
I just hope all this snow has melted by then so i can get there!

nannyl Tue 30-Nov-10 21:37:23

meant to say i got the email today as well... when they were gone sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now