Talk

Advanced search

Crackers

(3 Posts)
BornToFolk Tue 30-Nov-10 10:38:43

Has anyone found any decent crackers this year?
A couple of years ago I got some great ones in John Lewis that had wooden toys in - yo-yo, spinning top, large dice etc and would really like to get them again but they don't seem to do them this year...
Any recommendations? It'll be me, DP and DS (3) and my mum for Xmas dinner. I'd like to get something a bit nicer than plastic tat but still not spend a fortune.

SuchStuff Tue 30-Nov-10 11:40:32

I buy crackers that look half decent/ match my table decorations and add a little pressie of my own to each one.

This year, I've bought plain gold crackers and I'm adding a pair of earrings to mum's, a golf pencil to DH's and a nice wooden die for DS (he will love that!). I haven't bought my cracker pressie for myself yet, but last year I bought myself a ring. Just a fashion cheapie one.

BornToFolk Wed 01-Dec-10 16:07:08

Thank you. I think that making my own is the way to go! I just bought a kit for £2.99 for 4 off ebay and I can add appropriate things to them all i.e. small toy for DS, miniatures for me, DP and my mum! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: