Talk

Advanced search

£20 present for men

(7 Posts)
FlouryBap Tue 30-Nov-10 10:11:00

DH and I have drawn 4 MEN as our family secret santas - father in law, two uncles and my brother. i can cope with my brother, but if anyone has any generic man gift ideas for £20 let me know. in past year we have done pjyamas, socks, whiskey, more socks, books etc.

HELP!

muddleduck Tue 30-Nov-10 11:21:57

wine?

single malt?

mixed set of unusual bottled beer?

vodka?

gillybean2 Tue 30-Nov-10 12:19:51

Do they have any hobbies? Golf? Gardening? Fishing? Sports? Bridge? - If so get them something related to that (gardener - new trowel set & seeds or golfer - new gloves, tee-s, novelty golf balls etc)

Otherwise you can get gift packs with playing cards, beer glasses and the like in. There was a whiskey that came with poker chips that I got for bil last year and the year before a guiness bottle and matching glass.
And he is usually downing enjoying my gift when they phone to say thanks. I think by that time he needs it!

If they like puzzles this is a good one and can be fun and is reusable!
www.yellowmoon.org.uk/src/ymco/product-Im-Thirsty- Get-Me-Out-of-Here!-K159.htm

mumto2andnomore Tue 30-Nov-10 12:40:39

Ive just bought big trak from debenhams for 18 quid which would be fun on christmas day www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_1 0001_10001_106100307599_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7Etxtbi g+trak

use code PZ8P for this price

FlouryBap Tue 30-Nov-10 14:24:15

Thanks for the replies!

no boring men hobbies amongst them, except two of them are into guitars. gift beer is a lovely idea, but we have done that a few times before

big trak looks cool! but doesn't suit any of my secret santa people

micku5 Tue 30-Nov-10 15:18:16

In Asda they have a digital photo frame reduced to £20.00 in the 'electrical sale' have bought one for my FIL.

BikeRunSki Tue 30-Nov-10 15:23:41

A nice wooly beanie? I think JL had some for £20 in all sorts of colours, cashmere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now