Talk

Advanced search

Which is the best Father Christmas letter?

(7 Posts)
LauraNorder Mon 29-Nov-10 20:34:31

The ones that are personalised and get sent directly to your house. Can you recommend any good ones especially for a child that is on the edge of believing!!!! sad

mermaidspurse Tue 30-Nov-10 14:57:06

rooftoppost.co.uk/magento/index.php/

I have used this company for a few years now and they are beautifully presented.

Tikkabillajive Tue 30-Nov-10 14:59:14

mermaidspurse I've had my eye on that website for a while now, they look so lovely! Do you do the ready made letters or write your own? Can't decide which is best option!

mermaidspurse Tue 30-Nov-10 16:10:23

I have only ever bought their own stories you can add in a p.s to make it personal and they give you hints about the contents in case Father Christmas lists have already been writen or if you are staying somewhere else for Christmas etc.

They remind me a bit of the J R Tolkien Father Christmas Letters.

I might push the boat out and go for a 2 page one cos I think it will be the last one (sob) as my ds is 9.

4plus1 Tue 30-Nov-10 16:58:06

I do my own out on the pc, just add some nice clip art. I can personalize it with names and toys, and say things like oh your wee black kitten was miaowing at me last year! It makes it much more authentic to dc. This year I'm going to add a 2nd page with a photo of each dc on it and put something like' confirmed name on nice list.

DastardlyandSmugly Tue 30-Nov-10 17:00:27

They look lovely. I use the NSPCC partly because of the charity and partly because they are quite nice but they don't look as lovely as the ones here.

Nattylouloben Thu 20-Oct-11 13:25:02

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now