Talk

Advanced search

WHAT to buy for a 17 yo girl?

(6 Posts)
MissileToe Thu 25-Nov-10 14:25:43

Who wants "pandora charms and nice clothes" but all this on a budget of approx £150!!

Am I correct in thinking this might actually be impossible?!

oksonowwhat Thu 25-Nov-10 14:36:55

I have one of those to buy for too!! The bracelets are about forty pounds. Then you need some charms, they start at £15/20/23/25. I am just buying one bracelet and two charms for each of my daughters.

As for the nice clothes, thats a tough one cos mine loves Top Shop and River Island and they are pricey

Good luckxx

midnightexpress Thu 25-Nov-10 14:38:06

Give her the money and let her see what she can buy with it. £150 is very generous.

MissileToe Thu 25-Nov-10 14:39:12

Argh same here, and no matter what I buy it wont be right plus nothing much for less than £25 - which equals not many presents!! Thankfully she has the bracelet and several charms, I might get her some spacers, or even the one with the safety chain she mentioned....but its a BIG chunk of the budget isnt it..

Worse still, mine is one of those who will happily tell you if she isn't keen on any of the presents I parted with my hard-earned ££s for, ungrateful brat

Good luck backatcha!

MissileToe Thu 25-Nov-10 16:48:11

Midnightexpress, I am so sorry I didn't spot your reply earlier!

I am tempted to buy her a few bits to open and give her cash!

AuntGertrude Thu 25-Nov-10 18:54:14

Mine is sharing Wii Fit with her younger sister, plus Sims 3: Late Night, and a few stocking bits.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: