Talk

Advanced search

Cracker presents needed!

(11 Posts)
TheBolter Tue 23-Nov-10 16:08:22

I'm making my own crackers this year using a kit because I'm so bored of silver picture frames and screwdriver sets!

Can anyone recommend some lovely quirky things? Must not cost more than about £3-4 each.

I have the children's things sorted, but need stuff for adults!

Any help appreciated! smile

JetLi Tue 23-Nov-10 16:24:06

Lipsticks, chiffon-y scarves. Have seen teeny hip flasks on key rings - obviously these must be full wink Mini Maglite torches are cool but I would reckon too expensive. Little Body Shop bottles of showergel, or body lotion etc. Anything here?

TheBolter Tue 23-Nov-10 16:36:59

Thanks JetLi, I lie the scarves an lipsticks ideas.

The hip flasks sound god too.

Any more ideas anyone??

SoMuchToBits Tue 23-Nov-10 16:38:04

Well, on another thread ChippyMinton mentioned wind up racing sprouts, which you can buy from Tesco apparently....

TheBolter Tue 23-Nov-10 16:41:03

Ooooo... now there's an idea!

JetLi Tue 23-Nov-10 17:53:38

Lottery tickets for the boys? Or scratchcards? Miniatures of whisky or other booze. Earrings for the ladies maybe?

The racing sprouts sound brilliant though - you could place bets & everything grin

RunforFun Tue 23-Nov-10 17:56:06

packets of seeds ?

my sister put a mulberry keyring in mine ... now thar was a lovely surprise smile

ShatnersBassoon Tue 23-Nov-10 17:58:13

Muji have some interesting small things.

JetLi Tue 23-Nov-10 18:00:42

Wine glass charms? I got some really lovely ones made of glass in the pound shop of all places. The packaging was shite but the charms are really pretty.

TheBolter Tue 23-Nov-10 18:13:11

Great suggestions guys... thanks!

nagynolonger Tue 23-Nov-10 18:21:36

Earphones, guitar picks maybe if you have a guitar playing guest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: