Talk

Advanced search

Best pirate outfit ever?

(8 Posts)
WreckoftheHesperus Mon 22-Nov-10 14:10:36

I want to get a pirate dressing-up outfit for my niece.

I already have a telescope, eyepatch and cold coins, but need the clothes and a cutlass - any ideas?

curlycat Mon 22-Nov-10 15:18:42

I got pirate outfits on chickenshop.co.uk.
Girls one came with a raggety skirt boys with raggety trouser and don't think it was too expensive

TooImmature2BMum Mon 22-Nov-10 16:19:29

Where are you? There are some excellent pirate accessories to be had in Costume Ha Ha in Edinburgh, but that might be of no use to you whatsoever. I got a cutlass and a Johnny Depp style pirate hat.

Holymoly321 Mon 22-Nov-10 16:24:40

We got our DS's ones at BHS. Stripey ragged bottom trousers and a white long sleeve top with skull waistcoat and belt with gold colour 'buckle' attacthed, with eyepatch and hat and pirate scarf with gold botton. With sword and hook all for £13. Had looked around at various places and this seemed to be the best value. DS1 has had his for over a year and still in good nick! But you can't get them online I dont think - I had to go into the shop to buy them

kellykateneedsaholiday Mon 22-Nov-10 21:09:34

I got one for my ds from homebargains for £5

gillybean2 Tue 23-Nov-10 02:19:09

Lots of choices for girls here...

www.joke.co.uk/find/pirate?SEARCH_CATEGORY_ID=JMW_ CHILDREN&LIST_PRICE_RANGE=

gillybean2 Tue 23-Nov-10 02:22:40

you can also get a sword/cutlass from there. Somply search for pitaye under accessories if your chosen outfit doesn't come with one.

gillybean2 Tue 23-Nov-10 02:22:54

Urm that was pirate of course...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now