Talk

Advanced search

Mini micro scooter - where is cheapest to buy?

(9 Posts)
Wigeon Sun 14-Nov-10 21:53:12

we would like to get DD (2.5 yrs) a mini micro scooter for Christmas. My SIL, with older children, assures me that a mini micro is the best sort of scooter for my 2.5 year old DD, in terms of lasting a long time and DD being able to drive the thing (3 wheels = stable).

Where is the cheapest place to buy one? And is it possible to get one that isn't girly girly pink or macho blue?

Jojay Sun 14-Nov-10 21:55:09

They all seem to be about £50 but you can get 10% off plus free delivery from jojomamanbebe, using the Mumsnet code -see Discounts at the top of the page.

They do come in others colours but they're even more expensive limited editions

Wigeon Mon 15-Nov-10 13:36:15

Oooh, thanks, good tip.

Bump to see if anyone's tracked down a cheaper one?

Wigeon Tue 16-Nov-10 17:04:44

Bump - surely there is someone where you can get a mini micro for less than fifty quid?! Or do I need to take the 10% JoJo discount and be grateful?!

Wigeon Tue 16-Nov-10 17:05:19

somewhere not someone. (Unless someone has a brand new one to sell for less than £50 I suppose?)

CarGirl Tue 16-Nov-10 17:06:53

Look out for a 20% discount code blooming marvellous sell them too

I think ELC are selling something very similar but the iskoot ones are rubbish.

DomesticGoddessInTraining Tue 16-Nov-10 19:48:29

John Lewis do the other colours I think, but they're more expensive and JL never do codes.

When I bought DS's I managed to find a 15% off from jojomamanbebe and that was the cheapest I could find it anywhere. Really wanted one of the other colours but couldn't justify the extra cost when I could get 15% off a blue one.

They're fab though.

Beesmummy Tue 07-Dec-10 15:27:28

Amazon currently selling them for £38 if you don't mind risking a delivery that won't come until the 22nd Dec... (they aren't due in until the 15th). Good deal though because of free delivery. I am giving it a go!

nextchapter Tue 07-Dec-10 15:42:48

Early Learning Centre have some scooters for around the 25 mark

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now