Talk

Advanced search

Fireman sam books

(12 Posts)
onadietcokebreak Fri 12-Nov-10 22:45:57

I just have to recommend this book here

My DS had it for his birthday and tonight we sat down and read it together. It really was different because the the searchlight. I actually really enjoyed it!

Its on ebay with free postage for a fiver so deal for any fireman sam fan.

itstheyearzero Sat 13-Nov-10 05:59:28

My DS is a massive Firman Sam fan. I have bought him a few books for Xmas already -whats so good about this one? Ta

onadietcokebreak Sat 13-Nov-10 07:46:05

It has pages that are covered with darken plastic. When you place the searchlight cardboard they come alight . Very good invention.

Ds has just started Reading it now on his own. Asked for it this morning over Lego!

itstheyearzero Mon 15-Nov-10 19:04:30

Ooh that sounds rather good. DS would love that! So, as an aside, do you think that Norman is Sam and Dilys's love child, and that the whole Trevor/Dilys flirtation thing is a red herring? hmm

pirateparty Mon 15-Nov-10 19:07:26

lol istheyearzero - we wondered that too because Sam def has a slight gingery tinge to him... But I think Trevor prefers Bella - in the first series anyway, but is just a big flirt!

DrSeuss Mon 15-Nov-10 19:25:45

Have often thought Norman's ginger hair came from an emergency call out! Have you seen the new CGI series where Trevor offers to take Norman camping? Bizarre!

elmosworld Mon 15-Nov-10 19:42:37

Haha... I am sooo glad it's not just me thinking naughty norman is Sam & Dilys' love child...

Trevor is loving Dilys' attention in the new series. No Bella in that one!

Have you noticed that James and Sarah don't call him "Uncle" Sam anymore either... hmm

The book looks fab, just ordering it now! DS will LOVE this! smile

tassisssss Mon 15-Nov-10 19:44:32

what age is your ds please OP?

itstheyearzero Mon 15-Nov-10 20:29:51

And I would love to know the name of Elvis's platic surgeon. That nose job is fantastic.

itstheyearzero Mon 15-Nov-10 20:30:58

plastic

TheLadyEvenstar Mon 15-Nov-10 20:34:07

Can i just say my local 99p store had these in a few days ago exactly the same and also walle ones with the same search light

onadietcokebreak Mon 15-Nov-10 22:34:57

My ds has just turned 3.

Never thought of any love child sagas-will watch it in a different light now

99p that's a bargain!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: