Talk

Advanced search

Toy Story Jessie and Bullseye dolls - worth it?

(11 Posts)
archfiend Fri 12-Nov-10 14:27:10

Am thinking of buying dd the combined Jessie and Bullseye doll set for Christmas. Does anyone own it and is it worth it or am I better off just going for a Jessie doll on its own?
Also, any pointers as to where best deals can be had for Toy Story stuff most welcome! smile

loler Fri 12-Nov-10 18:14:26

Iwould go for the set. DS has just had jessie and is now asking santa for Bullesye. Santa can't find bullseye for less than £45! )the big Jessie's head doesn't seem to be very well fixed one either)

Sainsburys have half price Buzz but Jessie seems to be the same price everywhere

archfiend Fri 12-Nov-10 19:29:03

Thanks. Think I will be hunting down the set then!

hophophippidtyhop Sat 13-Nov-10 08:20:21

boots has 3 for 2 on their toy story stuff

OracleInaCoracle Sat 13-Nov-10 18:26:38

ive got ds the jessie from disney store, only £20 and its fab!

Stellywelly Sun 14-Nov-10 09:27:21

Got the Disney Store Jessie which agree is fab - only problem - was pressurised for Bullseye and could also only find a £50 incredibly expensive version which I duly purchased under great duress later. That is certainly NOT worth the money!

archfiend Sun 14-Nov-10 11:39:25

Great, will see if I can find the (cheaper) set! £50 for Bullseye, ouch! Think dd will love it as current ambition is to be a cowgirl.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 17-Nov-10 17:30:47

bullseye £40 in smyths!!

SoupDragon Wed 17-Nov-10 17:34:15

DD chose the smaller Jessie and Bullseye set over the larger Jessie. Sizewise, they're fine.

DioneTheDiabolist Wed 17-Nov-10 17:35:50

Got a Bullseye marionette puppet (makes a clip-clop) sound in the Disney Store for £15.00.

archfiend Wed 17-Nov-10 19:42:36

I went for the Jessie and Bullseye 'partner pack' which arrived from tesco today, seems to be selling out in lots of places so v pleased I got hold of one now! Think dd will love it, so thanks for all your info.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: