Talk

Advanced search

cd player for ds aged 3

(5 Posts)
neverright Thu 11-Nov-10 11:22:49

Hi,

I'm looking for a cd player for ds room. I was looking at the one from ELC but the reviews aren't great. Does anyone have one or can recommend another one. looking below £40 if possible. Thanks

Tikkabillajive Thu 11-Nov-10 11:54:47

We have the ELC one and it is great. DD had it last Christmas when she was 4 1/2 but it has also been put through it's paces by her younger (nearly 3yo) brother and has survived so far! I would definitely recommend it.

MrsDeanWinchester Thu 11-Nov-10 11:56:33

I have this and it's great. I actually want to steal it back for me as it's so cool. blushgrin

cherryapple Thu 11-Nov-10 12:41:55

I bought my daughter the one from ELC and its great shes had it over a year now with no probs. You can also adjust the volume switch to low for delicate ears which I found useful as my dd likes everything loud lol

neverright Thu 11-Nov-10 15:52:41

Thank you Tikka & cherry for some reason ELC have taken off the reviews that were on their. Good to know it stands the test of time.

MrsDean I picked up a yellow one in toysrus today and put it down as want to read some reviews first - Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: