Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find what my dd's want for x-mas, maybe from US?

(11 Posts)
Marne Tue 09-Nov-10 20:11:36

Both my dd's are mad about Moshi monsters (game/club thing on the net). Dd2 has ASD and is very hard to buy things for, this year is the first year she has been able (verbally) to ask for anything and has asked for a 'moshi monter toy', i'm not sure where i can get one from sad, i have searched the net and can only find this but i'm not sure if you can actually buy them anywhere. Dd2 (and dd1) would be made up if they got one of these for x-mas.

TrollyDolly1 Tue 09-Nov-10 20:21:54

Hi Marne, I have just googles them and found this www.toyshopuk.co.uk/brands/moshi-monsters/ it says they plan to lauch a toy in early 2011.

KnickKnack Tue 09-Nov-10 20:25:00

could you buy her a years membership to moshi monsters? Then she could have access to all the "members only" areas (I've no ides if those extra areas are worth the money!)

Marne Tue 09-Nov-10 20:30:16

Thanks Trolly.

Knickknack, they already have membership (well they share membership), i have managed to find a poster and some books but dd2 can't read very well yet (although she will enjoy the pictures). Maybe i can ask on the craft threads to see if someone could make one (i would try myself but i'm not great at sewing).

thisisyesterday Tue 09-Nov-10 20:31:39

i was going to suggest getting one made up!

Marne Tue 09-Nov-10 20:39:13

Have posted on the craft thread, fingers crossed i can find a lovely mumsnetter to make dd a monster.

KnickKnack Tue 09-Nov-10 20:55:47

Have you seen this??

click on "UK store"

Marne Tue 09-Nov-10 21:12:21

Thanks Knickknack, i might have to get her some fridge magnets, she has a magnetic board for her magnetic letters which i could put up on her wall.

inchhighprivateeye Tue 09-Nov-10 21:17:54

I have been looking for Moshi Monsters stuff too, there seems to be very little about. Only things I could find were a few books and these bracelet things.

iheartdusty Tue 09-Nov-10 21:41:34

a few things on ebay, mostly top trumps and posters

Marne Tue 09-Nov-10 22:01:03

Have got the trumps (for her stocking) and have now got a few magnets and badges for her stocking. Not sure about the bracelets as she is likely to chew them (she chews anything small and rubbery).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now