Talk

Advanced search

Boys 10 & 12 - PLEASE HELP WITH IDEAS!!

(4 Posts)
Flowertop Tue 09-Nov-10 09:18:28

That's it really. I have two DS' and have no idea what to buy them. They have xbox/wii etc which is extremely lucky for them but they and I have no ideas. I thought kids would have lists and lists of pressie ideas but mine don't. Can anyone give me a few ideas of what their boys have asked for around this age. It might inspire me to buy something. Thanks.
XX

bellavita Tue 09-Nov-10 09:52:06

I have two DS's - one is 13 and the other is 11 this week.

For DS2's main present we have bought him a Hornby trainset. He will also get some dvds, Guiness Book of Records, clothes (he likes Superdry) and an I-Tunes gift card. He already has a netbook and an i-pod touch.

DS1 is getting a new guitar (he plays electrict guitar) and has outgrown the two that he already has. Dvd's - I have got him the In-Betweeners box set that has just come out, I-Tunes gift card, Guinness Book of Records and again clothes - Superdry. He already has a laptop and I-pod touch.

They both ask for the Guinness Book of Records every year and I daren't just buy one to share!

Flowertop Tue 09-Nov-10 10:02:49

Thanks Bellavita some good ideas there. Not sure why we are all stuck as when I was little I used to have reams of ideas. I feel like saying they ought to donate gifts to charity if they don't need anything.

Eve Fri 12-Nov-10 16:53:35

any other ideas.. I need some as well

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: