Talk

Advanced search

Boys 10 & 12 - PLEASE HELP WITH IDEAS!!

(4 Posts)
Flowertop Tue 09-Nov-10 09:18:28

That's it really. I have two DS' and have no idea what to buy them. They have xbox/wii etc which is extremely lucky for them but they and I have no ideas. I thought kids would have lists and lists of pressie ideas but mine don't. Can anyone give me a few ideas of what their boys have asked for around this age. It might inspire me to buy something. Thanks.
XX

bellavita Tue 09-Nov-10 09:52:06

I have two DS's - one is 13 and the other is 11 this week.

For DS2's main present we have bought him a Hornby trainset. He will also get some dvds, Guiness Book of Records, clothes (he likes Superdry) and an I-Tunes gift card. He already has a netbook and an i-pod touch.

DS1 is getting a new guitar (he plays electrict guitar) and has outgrown the two that he already has. Dvd's - I have got him the In-Betweeners box set that has just come out, I-Tunes gift card, Guinness Book of Records and again clothes - Superdry. He already has a laptop and I-pod touch.

They both ask for the Guinness Book of Records every year and I daren't just buy one to share!

Flowertop Tue 09-Nov-10 10:02:49

Thanks Bellavita some good ideas there. Not sure why we are all stuck as when I was little I used to have reams of ideas. I feel like saying they ought to donate gifts to charity if they don't need anything.

Eve Fri 12-Nov-10 16:53:35

any other ideas.. I need some as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now