It's an online messenger service.

Whichoneofyoudidthat Sun 27-Oct-19 13:34:26

How old are you?

Why? What do you get out if it?

Where do the liaisons take place?

Girlananchronism Sun 27-Oct-19 13:47:17

Who fucking cares, men will fuck anything, whoopdefucking do

PorpentinaScamander Sun 27-Oct-19 13:48:00

Are you married? Are they? Don't you feel guilty?

mamandematribu Sun 27-Oct-19 13:48:51

Most men will fuck anything with legs. Feel sorry for the wife and kids at home.

pinkyredrose Sun 27-Oct-19 13:50:15

Why do you do that?

Zolaaaaa Sun 27-Oct-19 13:50:38

How do you even meet anyone on kik? Anyway if you walk around with your legs open something will eventually walk into them smile

ProseccoIsTheAnswerHere Sun 27-Oct-19 13:51:37

Wasn’t Kik aimed at teens like... in 2009?

Girlananchronism Sun 27-Oct-19 13:56:14

You are just a hole to these people

Mamabear1988 Sun 27-Oct-19 14:11:46

Ok - why? Are you with someone and have children at home? Are you happy with the situation?

Inboxofglory Sun 27-Oct-19 16:13:23

A lot of questions, and judgements.

Yes I'm married, yes, so are they.

I wanted to have an affair and it seemed the easiest way, lots and lots of married men looking to find someone to have an, affair with.

You meet people via groups, you can search on subject and chat to others.

Some people have Fwb, some have emotional affairs. It's like dating, just for married people not singles.

Sparklingbrook Sun 27-Oct-19 16:21:48

What does your husband think?

Morgan12 Sun 27-Oct-19 16:23:04

Why do you want to have affairs?

Batshittery Sun 27-Oct-19 16:24:00

Congratulations. Your family must be so proud of you hmm

GrapefruitGin Sun 27-Oct-19 16:25:32

Do you have children? If so, how old? How would you feel if they found out?

Tractorgirlz Sun 27-Oct-19 16:26:18

Have you got a history of abuse and poor self esteem?

blueshoes Sun 27-Oct-19 16:26:45

Do you know what they look like before you meet up.

Do you avoid giving any real life info about yourself (e.g. your real name, where you live, employer) so they do not track you down and, say, blackmail you.

Do they equally avoid giving personal details.

If so, and neither knows each other, what is to say they won't rape or kill you or worse when you meet for illicit activities.

Who will find and identify your body?

Branleuse Sun 27-Oct-19 16:29:58

do you get a kick out of your husband not knowing?
Do you think he would not be up for an open relationship?
Would you feel jealous if you found out your husband was doing the same?

Sagradafamiliar Sun 27-Oct-19 16:32:28

Kik 🤣 what a sordid little life. Is this as good as it gets for you or do will you aim higher one day?

Whatwouldbigfatfannydo Sun 27-Oct-19 16:34:14

Pat on the back for you flowers

PortiaCastis Sun 27-Oct-19 16:34:57

Put your knickers back on and leave other women's husbands alone

ExhaustedGrinch Sun 27-Oct-19 16:37:21

Do you care about the people who could end up hurt by your affairs or are you not bothered?

Do you or the men you meet up with have children?

Inboxofglory Sun 27-Oct-19 22:59:52

Yes, I have children and a couple of the men I have met do as well.

You don't tend to give out a lot of personal information intially, until you can trust each other. Not dissimilar to other kinds of Internet dating.

Do I care? We are all adults.

I did chat with someone who had never had an affair, and actually try to dissuade him but he wanted to go ahead.

Yes, you know what they look like. As I said, it's like tinder.

My marriage is celibate, as are many men's. Kik works as a way for people to connect.

PickAChew Sun 27-Oct-19 23:02:12

Do you think any of us really give a shit about your sex life?

FixItUpChappie Sun 27-Oct-19 23:02:45

Do you think your husband has a right to know about the sexually transmitted diseases your risking bringing home?

Mickhasnotorso Sun 27-Oct-19 23:05:16

Why do you think people give a shit

Scrapper142 Sun 27-Oct-19 23:13:59

Do you honestly believe the men are motivated by being in a celibate marriage?

icanbreathagain Sun 27-Oct-19 23:18:35

I think you're very brave and well done for doing something you enjoy!

ThreeLittleDots Sun 27-Oct-19 23:29:23

Is this an advert?

IAmPrettyWisdomous Sun 27-Oct-19 23:39:34

@icanbreathagain Brave for having affairs? Really?

If your partner ever cheats on you, don't forget to comment how brave they are. hmm

IAmPrettyWisdomous Sun 27-Oct-19 23:41:25

Put your knickers back on and leave other women's husbands alone

It'll take a lot more than that, self respect, self esteem, common fucking decency..

MyKingdomForBrie Sun 27-Oct-19 23:42:26

Why are you doing this AMA?

StanleySteamer Sun 27-Oct-19 23:47:14

If husband is celibate, then STD's will be OP's problem, not his.
Is there a physical or mental reason why your marriage is celibate or do you both simply not fancy each other anymore?

OooErMissus Sun 27-Oct-19 23:50:59

It's not a question - but I'm willing to bet: you're currently on, or have been on, antidepressants. And have, or had, mental health issues.

Don't fancy your life much.

thanks as I feel really sorry for you.

RonaldMcDonald Mon 28-Oct-19 00:01:25

This thread is really bloody judgey

OP - what have been the surprising positives you’ve gained from this?

MonsterMashedSpud Mon 28-Oct-19 00:01:47

Have you ever considered charging for it?

JesusHChristOnABike Mon 28-Oct-19 00:05:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

MissLadyM Mon 28-Oct-19 00:14:12

Oooh aren't you special?! Fucking creeps who would shag a barbers floor!

HoliBobber Mon 28-Oct-19 00:19:20

Do you realise this sounds sociopathic?

Ginnymweasley Mon 28-Oct-19 00:32:07

Surely the OP is not responsible for other peoples marriages just her own. So the OP might be ruining her own marriage but the men she sleeps with have full responsibility for their own actions too. These men like OP are actively looking for sex/affair etc.
How long has your marriage been celibate? Why didn't you just end it?

PeriComoToes Mon 28-Oct-19 00:36:25

Why don't you and your husband have sex?

Shortfeet Mon 28-Oct-19 00:46:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

RonaldMcDonald Mon 28-Oct-19 00:49:21

Lots of marriages are celibate but loving. If one or other person wants to have sex because they miss that contact and their partner isn’t into it anymore that is fine by me. Actually people simply make their own choices.
I’m sorry so many people blame external others for the demise of their relationship

ComtesseDeSpair Mon 28-Oct-19 00:56:14

Why do you specifically target married / attached men? Is there a psychological element you get off on?

I have a lot of sex with a lot of different men and women (open relationship) so no judgement on the casual sex part; but they are always single or also in open relationships and I can’t understand why you’d want the added complexity of sex partners with attachments and families to hurt.

RhinoskinhaveI Mon 28-Oct-19 01:01:32

Is this part of some sort of BDSM game?

1forAll74 Mon 28-Oct-19 01:14:09

I don't know why you have posted on here,about this hobby of yours. You don't want advice do you. And you don't like some women anyway, especially the ones who are your sex partner's wives or partners.

PixieDustt Mon 28-Oct-19 01:24:38

You don't tend to give out a lot of personal information intially, until you can trust each other. Not dissimilar to other kinds of Internet dating.
How can you trust one another when from what you've mentioned you're all cheating & lying.

Do I care? We are all adults.
Act like one then.

Finally, honestly Kik. How old are you? On Kik it seems to be very young people or a lot older people.

AliciaQuays Mon 28-Oct-19 01:29:41

Where do you meet and what does your h think you’re doing?

Sosounhappy Mon 28-Oct-19 06:31:32

Are you happy. Do you ever fall in love with these men?

Inboxofglory Mon 28-Oct-19 08:26:32

The AMA was because I know kik is often cited as a means to an affair by wives on here, and I'm on the other side of that.

It sounds a lot more sordid than it actually is. The majority of men on kik seeking a hookup will never find one. The odds are simply not in their favour, there's 95 men to 5 women.

If you find out your man has been on kik or other sites like illicit encounters, chances are he's unlikely to have been physically unfaithful unless he's very handsome.

Its safe sex. I cheat, I'm not stupid.

And actually I've stopped doing it, my kik days are over.

Branleuse Mon 28-Oct-19 08:30:56

As i said, would you be upset if your dp was doing similar?

ChaosisntapitChaosisaladder19 Mon 28-Oct-19 08:37:35

You sound so insensitive to post how proud you are cheating with married men when theres woman posting here daily how they found they husbands have been cheating with women like you thlbiscuit

ISawyouinTescoyesterday Mon 28-Oct-19 08:40:40

Wow what an achievement

PortiaCastis Mon 28-Oct-19 08:46:57

well done for doing something you enjoy
Really, wow so breaking up marriages and fucking someone's husband is well done, yep that's all very well until it happens to you and you get a dose of the clap because your husbands been sticking his dick into all and sundry.

AliciaQuays Mon 28-Oct-19 08:49:14

You aren’t really answering any of the questions.
How long between chat and meet was there?

Sparklingbrook Mon 28-Oct-19 08:54:11

What’s your new hobby then?

Sagradafamiliar Mon 28-Oct-19 09:13:05

Until you can trust each other

Oh god, that's hilarious. I doubt there is much scope for trust in your seedy encounters but you carry on kidding yourself. You are used to it.

Velveteenfruitbowl Mon 28-Oct-19 09:15:58

If your marriage is celibate why can’t you just come to an arrangement like a normal person instead of cheating?

Gogreen Mon 28-Oct-19 09:17:39

I feel sorry for you, your worth more than that, so is your family, your all a hopeless bunch who deserve pity really, your a failing wife and mother, you would have fairer better if you just left your husband.

Miniloso Mon 28-Oct-19 09:21:22

What goes around comes around OP

MissPepper8 Mon 28-Oct-19 09:22:33

Who fucking cares, men will fuck anything, whoopdefucking do

😂😂😂 Harsh but true

Bacardi101 Mon 28-Oct-19 09:25:26

Why don’t you look for single men? If you are going to have an affair then that’s yours and your husbands business but god pick someone single so you don’t risk ruining someone’s life and the children’s lives that go with this.

EssentialHummus Mon 28-Oct-19 09:28:02

Where did you / do you meet them?

YouJustDoYou Mon 28-Oct-19 09:28:33

I feel deeply sorry for the poor unsuspecting partners being left at risk to diseases when people like you fuck around. Let alone the fact if they found out it literally destroys lives. You are not entitled to sex.

MissPepper8 Mon 28-Oct-19 09:30:23

Seriously, I don't understand this, you're deeply unhappy sexually, marriage is celibate ect.

Cheating is going to cause more hurt in the long run, I will never understand why people do it. Think I'd want to know my partner was unhappy before they did something so damaging and even more hurtful.

So why don't you end the marriage so you can both be happy?

Iwantacookie Mon 28-Oct-19 09:30:46

Why married men?
Why not go for single men?
Does your husband know?
Why dont you end your marriage?

MissPepper8 Mon 28-Oct-19 09:32:58

Why don’t you look for single men? If you are going to have an affair then that’s yours and your husbands business but god pick someone single

Because men can lie?? Alot of them do of they're trying to seek some sort of anonymity.

changedmyname2019 Mon 28-Oct-19 09:38:44

I'm probably going to get flamed here too. But I feel like I could have written this post too.

However it hasn't ended well at all. And I've only my self to blame.

Whatwouldbigfatfannydo Mon 28-Oct-19 10:00:13

I cheat, I'm not stupid.

Ahahahaha gringrin

Alrighty then! thlbiscuit

RhinoskinhaveI Mon 28-Oct-19 11:20:43

95 men to 5 women
I think lots of people forget this, men very rarely get lucky.
They probably get pretty angry though because they are lured in by the promise of 'lots of hot young women want to have sex with you'
Truth is that a small number of women on these sites can pick and choose from a huge numbers of men and so only the hottest fittest men are going to get any action

PixieDustt Mon 28-Oct-19 12:18:24

Its safe sex. I cheat, I'm not stupid.

are you not? 😂
And actually I've stopped doing it, my kik days are over*
Stopped what? Having affairs or just Kik?

Inboxofglory Mon 28-Oct-19 13:42:55

Married men because you have as much to lose as each other, and understand the constraints.

No, he doesn't.

I will leave my marriage soon. Cheating has shown me what I have been missing out on for too many years.

I'm not the morality police, people cheat for their own reasons and if a man has made that decision then I'm not going to second guess him.

I'm on kik, but not looking for an affair. I have one.

Wherearemymarbles Thu 31-Oct-19 13:56:38

So how many men did you meet?

jelly79 Sun 03-Nov-19 22:20:45

Why haven't you left your husband already? (Rather than cheating)

Inboxofglory Sun 03-Nov-19 23:04:40

I met about 4.

Mostly just for coffee. A couple for more.

OooErMissus Mon 04-Nov-19 01:12:45

LOL. I find work colleagues are usually good for a coffee.

No need to go on some dodgy website to find people to do that with.

DeeCeeCherry Mon 04-Nov-19 01:24:44

It might have been a good AMA if you sounded interesting. But you don't. Your replies are short and don't give enough detail to inspire curiosity about the lifestyle at all.

You are bored, and boring.

truthcheck Mon 04-Nov-19 05:58:35

Name changed to post here

To readers, lots of cheaters also meet willing partners on sites like fetlife and fabswingers as well as conventional dating sites like pof that they just use for hookups. Don't be fooled by thinking people only find each other through kik. The odds would be higher for meets thorough other sites.

Inboxofglory Tue 05-Nov-19 11:22:38

Yes, that's a good point actually.

For a man to cheat he has to be willing to pay, for a woman the odds are in your favour so you have lots of choice where ever you go.

The advantage of a married dating site is everyone is open about their situation, and most of the profiles state that they aren't looking to change their situation.

This isn't always true, and not true in my case although I didn't know that when I started.

Cheating is addictive. You discover the high of meeting new people, being wanted sexually and often bringing back into your life things that have either disappeared or never been there.

I wouldn't cheat though if I was in the right relationship. In fact, I would never cheat on my affair partner, as ironic as it seems.

Yankeesocks Mon 11-Nov-19 14:30:06

Worst human being.

Widowodiw Mon 11-Nov-19 14:36:47

@Inboxofglory don’t you worry about your safety when you meet up. I’m widowed and am on Kik because I have no other means of dating anyone, I’m not interested in a relationship I just want some excitement. However, I would be nervous as hell about hooking up with a weirdo despite months of messaging someone. Just my luck!

DrCoconut Tue 12-Nov-19 18:29:55

Did you meet my STBXH? 😂😡

FavouriteSoul Tue 12-Nov-19 18:39:42

What a sad way to get out of an unhappy marriage. You must have very low self-esteem. Any one of us could sign up to one of these sites and within seconds, be inundated with men pestering us for 'dates' - you'd have to be a bit dim to think you're anything special.

lovethesunshineways Thu 14-Nov-19 13:05:25

I'm just starting out on this journey! I'm a bit concerned about meeting up with someone and them being a total nutcase tho 😬

Inboxofglory Sun 17-Nov-19 21:36:55

Always meet in a public place and speak on the phone prior.

Watch out for red flags, someone seeming controlling or aggressive.

Its just like Internet dating, there are fruit loops, scary types and nice guys in the mix.

Many men and women are on there only for the chat

BeverlyGoldbergsHairAndJumpers Sun 17-Nov-19 21:44:25

What do you say on the phone to them to make it safe?
You:Oh hello.
Him:Hello.
You:Are you a rapist or killer?
Him:No
You:Meet you at six at Sainsbury’s, I will be the one with no pants on

Appollo11 Wed 27-Nov-19 03:17:58

Need advice...I met a guy on tinder and we hit it off straight away. Slept with him on 4th date and it was amazing. Couple of weeks in he admitted he had a girlfriend that lives approx 100 miles away. Says they are just friends and he’s known it’s over for a while. Problem is they have a big holiday booked for January to Australia ;his daughter lives there and he hast seen he for quite some time). He says as soon as they return he will end it. He goes to her house in a Monday afternoon and returns Wednesday. I stay some nights at his. We go out at weekends, see each other in the week and generally have a normal relationship when he’s home. Should I trust him and wait or am I wasting my time. I keep changing my mind...I haven’t introduced him to my family friends or children because of the situation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bluerussian Wed 27-Nov-19 04:15:57

Appollo, I think you had a thread about this before. It seems familiar. Is your chap the one who is or has been very ill?

I'd never heard of kik before. I want to voyeur on it to see what the people are like. I have to say it sounds dangerous but the op has only met two men out of whom she has slept with two.

AloneLonelyLoner Wed 27-Nov-19 12:18:32

@Yankeesocks

Worst human being

Seriously? You are truly blessed in life of the OP is the worst you've come across. Congratulations!

OP, only 4?! That takes some doing. You could have a different man every night. How did you select?

Appollo11 Fri 06-Dec-19 19:41:41

eed advice...I met a guy on tinder and we hit it off straight away. Slept with him on 4th date and it was amazing. Couple of weeks in he admitted he had a girlfriend that lives approx 100 miles away. Says they are just friends and he’s known it’s over for a while. Problem is they have a big holiday booked for January to Australia ;his daughter lives there and he hast seen he for quite some time). He says as soon as they return he will end it. He goes to her house in a Monday afternoon and returns Wednesday. I stay some nights at his. We go out at weekends, see each other in the week and generally have a normal relationship when he’s home. Should I trust him and wait or am I wasting my time. I keep changing my mind...I haven’t introduced him to my family friends or children because of the situation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »