Talk

Advanced search

My DP and I are both bisexual and have regular threesomes - ama!

(45 Posts)
AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:33:52

My DP and I have been together for 3 years. I have always known I was bisexual but DP only started to explore his own sexuality during our relationship.

We have been together for 3 years and have threesomes with both men and women about twice a month and have done since the beginning.

Ask me anything!

ScreamingValenta Sat 11-Aug-18 21:37:33

Hi OP. How do you meet the people you have threesomes with?

SnuggyBuggy Sat 11-Aug-18 21:39:07

Are they friends, acquaintances or strangers?

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:44:39

Hi. We meet people in different ways - most of the time we meet people while we are out, sometimes online. We also meet regularly with some of the same people so have built up quite a few contacts over the past few years!

Iscreamforbenandjerrys Sat 11-Aug-18 21:48:05

Always 3? Not another couple?

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:51:06

@SnuggyBuggy Mostly acquaintances but sometimes friends or strangers we meet while out.

Xxalisoncxx Sat 11-Aug-18 21:52:50

If it’s not too crude, do you use protection when your having the threesomes?

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:52:55

Always 3! We never invite other couples to join us.

SnuggyBuggy Sat 11-Aug-18 21:53:00

With people you meet out how do you bring up the idea? I'm guessing it wouldn't go down well with everyone grin

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:54:28

Of course we use protection! We ALWAYS use condoms and I have a copper iud also.

HotSauceCommittee Sat 11-Aug-18 21:56:47

Do you ever smack your DH’s arse while shouting “go boy!” In encouragement when he is going for it with the third party? Or does he do that for you?

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 21:59:25

@SnuggyBuggy You'd be surprised! We never have a problem meeting people - I think the fact that we're a couple puts people at ease. We chat a little, flirt a little and invite them back to ours for a drink if we connect.

It's much easier than you think!

Notquiterichenough Sat 11-Aug-18 22:01:39

Do you prefer another man or another woman? I've often randomly wondered which would be most fun.

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 22:01:48

@HotSauceCommitee that made me laugh! 😂 We've never done that although sometimes there's a bit of spanking 😉

Xxalisoncxx Sat 11-Aug-18 22:03:51

I wish I had your courage, I had a 3some years ago before kids, I don’t they bk is have the confidence now. Do you ever get nervous beforehand?

Xxalisoncxx Sat 11-Aug-18 22:05:01

Think I’d - damn autocorrect!

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 22:06:15

We really don't have a preference any more! In the beginning we mostly chose women but since my DP started exploring his bisexuality we enjoy both men and women equally.

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 22:10:23

No, I can't say I ever get nervous. It's something we both really enjoy.

HotSauceCommittee Sat 11-Aug-18 22:11:10

😂*@OP*. I’d be dreadful in this situation; totally back to immature, sniggering school girl mode.

ShatnersBassoon Sat 11-Aug-18 22:11:27

Have you ever misjudged things with an acquaintance or friend, and made an unwelcome proposition?

MarklesMerkin Sat 11-Aug-18 22:15:23

Do you or your partner ever get jealous or worry that one of you will fall for the 3rd party?
Do you limit the amount of times you meet with one person so this doesn't happen?
Do you have 'rules' for each other? ie no texting/contact with 3rd person once the deed is done?

Iscreamforbenandjerrys Sat 11-Aug-18 22:17:16

Why 3 and not couples or groups. I would have thought that if you are comfortable with sharing more would be better?

AMAnamechanged Sat 11-Aug-18 22:21:32

We have had people say they're not interested but it's never been awkward.

Our friends are aware of what we do and we have had some of them join us on occasion but we have a rule that we never approach friends unless they bring it up first.

The only slightly 'awkward' situations are when someone is only interested in either my DP or myself and not us as a couple.

Whackytaco Sat 11-Aug-18 22:27:20

Do you ever get jealous/pissed off if your DP is appearing to be spending more time with the other person?

Funnybunnyfluff Sat 11-Aug-18 22:32:31

What happens if you fancy someone and your partner doesn't?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: