Talk

Advanced search

Bored person - ask me anything!

(102 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:10:51

Or you can tell me something if you like. I don’t mind.

Lalameme Sat 30-Jun-18 15:12:38

Do you have many friends ?

SadieHH Sat 30-Jun-18 15:16:56

I've got super fat, glowing white legs and, for the first time in 20 years I am wearing (knee length) shorts. My calves haven't seen daylight since I was in my 20s! Would you secretly laugh at me or can I safely go to Tesco's? grin

SneakyGremlins Sat 30-Jun-18 15:18:52

What's your favourite yodelling song?

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:19:48

Hmm. I have lots of what I’d call ‘acquaintances’. I always seems to struggle to define what a friend actually is smile. Work is a very sociable environment so I’m never short of people to talk to. I went out with a friend last Saturday and was with a friend/acquaintance on Thursday night, also have a couple of friends I will likely see this weekend or next. So to sum up, yes now that I come to think of it I do have friends grin. Do you?

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:21:47

Sadie I was pondering this last night as I was walking home and two 20 somethings walked past me. Both were quite well built, wearing shorts, one tanned and the other very white. In the end I decided ‘good for them’ so no, I would laugh at you. Go forth and shop in shorts.

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:22:03

Meant wouldn’t, obvs!

userofthiswebsite Sat 30-Jun-18 15:23:10

Predict what is going to be the next "I'm a XXXX - ask my anything!" thread.

And no, I'm not bored, I'm supposed to be cleaning the bathroom but somehow I'm on the laptop instead.

Ihopeyourcakeisshit Sat 30-Jun-18 15:25:15

What are you having for dinner?

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:27:37

Sneaky - that would be the all time classic ‘mein vater is an appenzeller. What’s your favourite yodel?

SadieHH Sat 30-Jun-18 15:27:58

See that's my thinking. That the milk bottle hue of my humongous calves is more offensive than the monstrousness of them! And if I never get them out then I'm caught in a vicious circle of glowingness.

SadieHH Sat 30-Jun-18 15:28:45

Next question. What's the smallest object directly to your left?

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:28:47

User- it’s going to be ‘I work in a call centre ask me anything!’

WeirdScenesInsideTheGoldmine Sat 30-Jun-18 15:29:02

Op are you enjoying the World Cup? What about the weather? Are you permanent marinated like me these days due to the above?

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:29:46

I hope - I just marinated some chicken thighs in spices and yoghurt so I’ll be having that with some bread most likely (if I can be bothered to move).

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:31:12

Sadie do you have a garden you can pre tan them in? I’m no use for suggestions, the only tanned parts of me are bits of my feet and hands. I don’t own any shorts.

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:32:09

Smallest thing to my left is the iPad on the floor. I’m currently using my phone (too lazy to hold the iPad blush)

Pebblespony Sat 30-Jun-18 15:32:24

So fruits with a stone in them really ripen at home?

YouKnowWhatIMean Sat 30-Jun-18 15:32:55

Do you think maccies will have the custard and mince pies this Christmas?

Halfblindbunny Sat 30-Jun-18 15:33:20

*hmm" if you had to eat either a live worm or a live woodlouse which would you pick?

Halfblindbunny Sat 30-Jun-18 15:33:36

Bold fail!

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:34:24

Weird - I have zero interest in the World Cup or football in general. I am proud to say I haven’t watched a single second of it and have no idea what’s going on other than snippets I hear from other people in passing. Are you a big fan? Feel free to make your predictions here for the winning team.

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:36:01

Pebble I don’t agree with that theory and I’ve never heard it either. I’ve had baskets of peaches and plums that just went wrinkly and dry and never ripened. I hear that putting a banana with your fruit speeds the process up though.

LanguidLobster Sat 30-Jun-18 15:36:09

Ok Ms Bored...would you rather snog a person, a seagull or a grape this evening? I could arrange for all three. And who said life wasn't exciting.

hmmwhatatodo Sat 30-Jun-18 15:37:55

You know - I almost never go to Mac Donald’s so don’t know about these mince pies but I would hope so (as long as the custard was the overpowering flavour as I really hate mince pies).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: