"Concord Transformer XT Booster Group 2/3 Car Seat (Next stage…"
Concord Transformer XT Booster Group 2/3 Car Seat
(Next stage up)
This car seat seems to be latest in car seat technology, the XT model especially. (Even though it is advertised from 3yr to 12yrs it depends on the child)
I got this car seat when my daughter was 2years old, as she had out grown her Maxi cosi axis (which rotates to face you) the belts were getting a bit tight especially in the winter with all the clothes padding.
1. It can be used with or without an isofix, if you need an isofix, you press a button to attach the twin isofix, but not necessary if you don't have isofix, (this was confirmed to me on the phone by concord the makers; it is made to fit cars with or without isofix. As the descriptions seems to portray this car seat as for iso fix cars only, but this is not true,
2. The car seat belt holds the car seat in place and it has a click lock system.
3. At the touch of a button you can recline it, move the head rest up or down, or open the side protectors out. Once adjusted, you may not use the button much any more.
4. In fact no installation needed as such, you just need to play with the buttons to know their functions
5. It has no cup holder, but I don't mind that at all
6. The user manual written in English can be found in a pocket case at the back of the car seat, another manual can be seen as part of the packaging but not written in English, but most other language can be found in the other manual. Also attached is a list of cars, this car sit is suitable for, but in my opinion, I think it is suitable for most cars.
7. It may be expensive, but it is safe and works with the touch of a button using hydraulic gas system, unlike most other car seats.
8. It grows with your child
9. Shop around to get the best deal as prices can vary a lot.Read moreLess
1 person found this review helpful.