The Good Bits
1. Really easy to adjust between adults. My husband and I have very different heights and weights so had to readjust every time we swap and I thought this would be stressful - it wasn't.
2. Really really thick padding on the shoulders to prevent it from hurting and great padding around the waist too.
3. Really sturdy and capable of holding babies from about 6 months to well over 2 years. my DD is 2.5 and its great for her because if we go out without the buggy she gets tired and wants to be carried.
4. Handy pockets so you don't need to take a handbag too!
The Not So Good Bits
1. Ours is whiteish/grey so gets grubby easily where our DD's feet rub against the bottom - it was tricky to clean the fabric.
2. With a 18kg toddler in it, its more or less impossible to get it onto your back without help but this isn't specific to the kiddy adventure pack, I wouldn't have thought!