- Mumsnet Reviews
- Product Information
"Fantastic and comfortable for both of us…"
I obsessively researched carriers and tried a couple of others which I returned before settling on this one. I'm delighted with it.
- light to carry
- comfortable to wear
- easy to adjust height for different wearers (I'm 5'2")
- baby falls asleep in it (yippee!)
- stirrups for toddler's feet
- fantastic robust 'kick out' stand so baby can sit in it on the floor without you
- a great sunshade which isn't fiddly to put up unlike the others I tried.
- would be nice if they included a mirror but you can easily attach your own.
- Sunshade flicks back when putting down so you want to do this very carefully (ie holding it while you fold rather than letting go) to prevent hitting child in face.
- the padded 'dribble pad' (which is obviously a sleep cushion) could use a touch more padding and it would be nice if it wasn't embroided so it was completely smooth against the baby's face. I might add another cushion but so far he doesn't seem to rest on the embroidered bit anyway,
If you pay a little more for the premium version you get extra storage and i think a free changemat but i didn't care about that.Read moreLess
1 person found this review helpful.