Biographies

Add a review
Mumsnet reviewer
Be a Mumsnet reviewer
Interested in joining our review panel?
Business product reviews
Businesses
How to get your product reviewed on Mumsnet.

Mumsnet biography reviews

Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman 5.0
If You Don't Know Me By Now: A Memoir of Love, Secrets and Lies in Wolverhampton, by Sathnam Sanghera If You Don't Know Me By Now: A Memoir of Love, Secrets and Lies in Wolverhampton, by Sathnam Sanghera 5.0
Finding the Rainbow, by Rachel McGrath Finding the Rainbow, by Rachel McGrath 5.0
A Passion for Birth: My Life: Anthropology, family and feminism, by Sheila Kitzinger 5.0
In You Go! A year or two in the life of a scout leader, by John Hemming-Clark 5.0
Gypsy Boy, by Mikey Walsh Gypsy Boy, by Mikey Walsh 5.0
Slash: The Autobiography, by Slash Slash: The Autobiography, by Slash 5.0
Three Cups of Tea, by Greg Mortensen Three Cups of Tea, by Greg Mortensen 5.0
Unbowed; My Autobiography, by Wangari Maathai Unbowed; My Autobiography, by Wangari Maathai 5.0
My Stroke of Insight, by Jill Bolte Taylor My Stroke of Insight, by Jill Bolte Taylor 5.0
Vanished Years, by RupertEverett Vanished Years, by RupertEverett 5.0
Nothing Ever Happens in Wentbridge, by Janet Watson Nothing Ever Happens in Wentbridge, by Janet Watson 5.0
Hummingbird, by Deborah Goodman Hummingbird, by Deborah Goodman 5.0
Shooting History, by Jon Snow Shooting History, by Jon Snow 5.0
Access Denied, by David E. Gates Access Denied, by David E. Gates 5.0
This Boy, by Alan Johnson This Boy, by Alan Johnson 5.0
I am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina lamb I am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina lamb 5.0
My Booky Wook, by Russell Brand My Booky Wook, by Russell Brand 4.800000190734863
Maggie and Me, by Damian Barr Maggie and Me, by Damian Barr 4.5
How To Be A Woman, by Caitlin Moran How To Be A Woman, by Caitlin Moran 4.375
A child called it, by David Pelzer A child called it, by David Pelzer 4.36359977722168
The Skeleton Cupboard, by Tanya Byron The Skeleton Cupboard, by Tanya Byron 4.0
CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC BOYS BOYS BOYS, by Viv Albertine CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC BOYS BOYS BOYS, by Viv Albertine 4.0
Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story, by Ant & Dec Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story, by Ant & Dec 4.0
An Education, by Lynn Barber An Education, by Lynn Barber 4.0
Its not what you think, by Chris Evans Its not what you think, by Chris Evans 4.0
Saturday Night Peter, by Peter Kaye Saturday Night Peter, by Peter Kaye 4.0
Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?, by Alan Park Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?, by Alan Park 4.0
Life - Keith Richards, by Keith Richards Life - Keith Richards, by Keith Richards 4.0
Vivienne Westwood, by Vivienne Westwood & Ian Kelly Vivienne Westwood, by Vivienne Westwood & Ian Kelly 4.0
Will You Love Me?, by Cathy Glass Will You Love Me?, by Cathy Glass 3.0